This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it comes to Holly or Rochelle Id rather have Holly presenting then Roch.
Holly helped to cover up Phillip Schofield's sleaze - she knew EVERYTHING, but was more worried about keeping on his good side than about the poor young lads he manipulated for his sexual gratification - so NO, give me Rochelle any day!

Reactions: 2
Holly helped to cover up Phillip Schofield's sleaze - she knew EVERYTHING, but was more worried about keeping on his good side than about the poor young lads he manipulated for his sexual gratification - so NO, give me Rochelle any day!
Yes I know that and I agree she turned a blind eye etc but I'm talking about presenting skills. (y)

Reactions: 10
Rochelle finishing people's sentences and talking over people and mmmhmm mmmhhhmmm omfg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw Rochelle and switched off.

it’s just not on that someone do talentless gets so much exposure.

Reactions: 7
Poor Rochelle, nice but dim but better than Alison and I'll take Vernon over Dermot any day. Dermot should never be allowed on ever again. He's just totally wrong with Alison and over-all just not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Rochelle, nice but dim but better than Alison and I'll take Vernon over Dermot any day. Dermot should never be allowed on ever again. He's just totally wrong with Alison and over-all just not right.
I actually think Rochelle and Vernon work quite well together, even though neither are that great on their own. They seem to be on the same level, even Vernon's dad-dancing while cringeworthy was also very funny! 😂🤣😂🤣

Unfortunately the same can't be said for Holly and Phil, where he calls all the shots and she fawns all over him (through gritted teeth.) 🤢 🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Yes I’m jealous of her uninterested persona, her using the diversity card to present on tv when she has no authenticity.

im
So jealous / I wish I could be so crap in public & not care.

Reactions: 5
Yes I’m jealous of her uninterested persona, her using the diversity card to present on tv when she has no authenticity.

im
So jealous / I wish I could be so crap in public.
Yes, I can detect the green eyed monster anywhere! 😂🤣😂🤣 Both her and Vernon (a white man) are career failures - but what you don't get is that's why they work so well together - because they're both cut from the same cloth. I'm sorry, but I saw it today and it works - they can laugh with and at each other, the perfect double act! 😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.