This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to be straight to be iconography within straight culture in the same way that something doesn’t have to be British (vindaloo) to be part of British culture.
I know there's plenty of straight icons in gay culture, such as Kylie Minogue.

Reactions: 1
Jane McDonald. Joan Collins. Cilla Black.
Judy Garland, Liza Minnelli, Cher, Princess Diana, Dolly Parton, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor, Barbra Streisand, Bette Midler, Beyonce, Celine Dion, Ariana Grande, Marlon Brando, David Beckham, Justin Timberlake etc. etc.

Reactions: 2
Holly and Phillip doing last show of year on December 10th, this is the earliest I have seen someone pack up and go on winter jollies.

Reactions: 7
I thought that, so 3 weeks off for them! Hope it's not Alison and Dermott covering the whole time.
15 days before christmas they are on their holidays, how on earth are they getting off already? I have not even got my christmas tree up yet and they are off on christmas hols.

Reactions: 5
I thought that, so 3 weeks off for them! Hope it's not Alison and Dermott covering the whole time.
..Which got me thinking. We know Eamonn will be featuring on GB News next year, but no-one's actually said he and Ruth have quit This Morning, have they? 🙏

1639136493175.png

Or if not, Ben Shephard's OK - he needs to take over from "brave kind Phil" PERMANENTLY!

1639136717937.png

Reactions: 2
15 days before christmas they are on their holidays, how on earth are they getting off already? I have not even got my christmas tree up yet and they are off on christmas hols.
They need to take one long and PERMANENT holiday!

Now it's official! All the best for the future, Ruth and Eamonn - you'll be missed on This Morning (but hopefully not Loose Women!)

• Heart
Just read an itv statement which said that Ruth is continuing as part of the This Morning team, which is nice but it won't be the same!! Maybe they'll team her with Rylan as he's done TM before and they're good mates.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So King Phil and Princess Holly are finished for the year on the 10th of December! I could not believe my eyes. I was certain they would work up to the 18th like most folks..

And some people have the audacity to say teachers and those working in Education have it easy... Lord have mercy!

Looking forward to have mom and dad back and was grated with the unpleasant surprise of Mrs. Smug and VK (not complaining about him, a bit of eye candy do no harm).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.