This Morning #2 Hosts are on a revolving door, the whole thing is a total bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re the only one on here sticking up for her.

she is crap - end of.

nothing to do with him. She has embarrassed herself for a very long time. It needs to stop. Cringe level 10

Reactions: 9
Josie and vernon need to take over.. get rid of philth and his cronies
My suggestion is Vernon and Rochelle for the main, Dermot (I suppose I can put up with him occasionally) and Josie as backup. Philth, Alison and Holly can all just do one. We have our diversity quota, we don't need another! 😂🤣😂🤣 Ruth can also participate on occasions, but she has Loose Women to keep her busy.

People going on about “diversity quotas” in relation to black women but not in relation to the ‘dull but ~relatable~ straight white men’ they keep hiring (Vernon, Dermot, even Eamonn and pre-coming out Phil) are really showing their true colours.

Reactions: 7
People going on about “diversity quotas” in relation to black women but not in relation to the ‘dull but ~relatable~ straight white men’ they keep hiring (Vernon, Dermot, even Eamonn and pre-coming out Phil) are really showing their true colours.
They did have Rylan Clark-Neal for a while - I don't have a problem with it, although it's a bit different in Phil's case as we know.

Right. There's one poster in particular who brings it up almost every time they comment. Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 5
What other reason is there to keep someone utterly talentless in there for so long? Please do share?

majority here agree that Rochelle has no talent and is annoying to watch - why is she in work if that’s the case?
Any reason?

Reactions: 8
What other reason is there to keep someone utterly talentless in there for so long? Please do share?

majority here agree that Rochelle has no talent and is annoying to watch - why is she in work if that’s the case?
Any reason?
You could say the same about Dermot, Vernon and many other tv personalities. But they're well known and have industry connections, same as Rochelle. She also may be bland but that makes her pretty inoffensive and versatile.

Reactions: 4
I like Vern. He's quite handsome too
I know I'll get slammed for saying this, but Vernon and Rochelle DO work well together. I think it's because they're on the same level, there's not that fear which would ever be present under Schofield. 😬 Something tells me he's not very nice if you say or do anything that's not to his liking.

Reactions: 2
You could say the same about Dermot, Vernon and many other tv personalities. But they're well known and have industry connections, same as Rochelle. She also may be bland but that makes her pretty inoffensive and versatile.
No - Dermot has more authenticity, s presenting style, a warmth. Although annoying he has a tv personality. Rochelle doesn’t.

No - Dermot has more authenticity, s presenting style, a warmth. Although annoying he has a tv personality. Rochelle doesn’t.
But that's a matter of opinion. Either way, reducing somebody to their race because you personally don't like them and saying they only got where they are because of it is racist and demeaning.

• Heart
But that's a matter of opinion. Either way, reducing somebody to their race because you personally don't like them and saying they only got where they are because of it is racist and demeaning.
Hold on when did u say that?

I said she is there because of the diversity quota as she doesn’t have any natural talent for presenting. It’s the only reason left as to why she has been kept on for so long
That’s completely different to saying I don’t like her race. Kindly do not twist things into dangerous racist accusations.

When she presented the piece the documentary about black women & pregnancy a lot of people commented that she had no empathy with the victims & came across startled & laughed uncomfortably when they told her disturbing stuff. Twitter & here people commented that she was the wrong person for the role.

she has no skills for the job.

if you have an alternative reason as to why she is paid to present on itv for years on end please state. Don’t twist.

Reactions: 7
Hold on when did u say that?

I said she is there because of the diversity quota as she doesn’t have any natural talent for presenting. It’s the only reason left as to why she has been kept on for so long
That’s completely different to saying I don’t like her race. Kindly do not twist things into dangerous racist accusations.

When she presented the piece the documentary about black women & pregnancy a lot of people commented that she had no empathy with the victims & came across startled & laughed uncomfortably when they told her disturbing stuff. Twitter & here people commented that she was the wrong person for the role.

she has no skills for the job.

if you have an alternative reason as to why she is paid to present on itv for years on end please state. Don’t twist.
Please, I never said you didn't like her race, I said you are saying that it's the only reason she's there. That's literally what diversity quota means. And the glee with which you bring it up in every comment seems like it has racist undertones to me. Only you know your true intentions, I'm just telling you how it comes across. Please don't accuse me of twisting things when I'm literally just repeating what you said.
Also, I gave you alternative reasons in my previous post. If you don't agree with them then fair enough but they seem valid to me.

• Heart
Please, I never said you didn't like her race, I said you are saying that it's the only reason she's there. That's literally what diversity quota means. And the glee with which you bring it up in every comment seems like it has racist undertones to me. Only you know your true intentions, I'm just telling you how it comes across. Please don't accuse me of twisting things when I'm literally just repeating what you said.
Also, I gave you alternative reasons in my previous post. If you don't agree with them then fair enough but they seem valid to me.

It’s not glee it’s frustration.

frustration that the opportunity could be given to someone with talent ( whatever colour they are).

The other presenters might be annoying but they have some presenting talent / personality.
I don’t like Rylan but would prefer him over Rochelle & would still say he has a style & injects his personality into it. He has a brand.

most others have a presenting brand - she doesn’t.

I won’t mention diversity again in relation to her as it’s being misconstrued.

in any case I switch off when she is on.

Reactions: 8
It’s not glee it’s frustration.

frustration that the opportunity could be given to someone with talent ( whatever colour they are).

The other presenters might be annoying but they have some presenting talent / personality.
I don’t like Rylan but would prefer him over Rochelle & would still say he has a style & injects his personality into it. He has a brand.

most others have a presenting brand - she doesn’t.

I won’t mention diversity again in relation to her as it’s being misconstrued.

in any case I switch off when she is on.
Okay I see where you're coming from.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.