Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PcPlum

So she missed her flight ✈ all the drama
Sarah.....go home (your real home, not aberdeen) get all the snacks and hunker down for a few days bonding with your children to help them alleviate the anxieties of their daddy being away and a newborn in the house. Stop taking them away!

Reactions: 20

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’m sorry but any name you have to ‘hiss like a cat’ at the end in order to pronounce it is not a nice name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mummyto2girls_19

I feel like she thinks these hospital visits are really good content rather than taking it as what it is! - your baby is seriously unwell -
I don’t think her posting is helping anyone who is also struggling! She’s not putting up her current feeding routine that she’s doing to help him. It’s like she thinks the hospital visits are standard practice or check ins.
I always thought she was a bit of a dick but this is next level - neglect! It’s painful to watch now

No one in the hospital will be looking at anything online. It’s hard enough to take time to go to the loo and it’s not appropriate to start investigating patirents etc yourself. If there is a safeguarding concern, a referral will be made on the evidence before them.

Using a picture of a sick child to advertise bugaboo is beyond the pale. Bugaboo should be thoroughly ashamed of this. Why would they even want to be associated with this? The question also arises: are they expecting the mother of an unwell new born to fulfil contractual obligations at this time? Even if not, it gives the appearance they may well be. Not a good look at all.

This is serious with the risk of becoming much more serious much more quickly. Just looking at the baby, he appears dehydrated - his eyes look a bit sunken and he’s not a good colour. The issues with the blood are concerning. I really do most sincerely hope that Sarah and Rob are taking the advice given. It’s not to annoy them or purposefully stop them doing what they want to do. It’s in the baby’s best interest

• Sad

frostily

VIP Member
And still a AD PR in her stories where she is also saying his blood is so thick they couldn't get any out. I don't even have words for how disgusting that is.
I couldn’t believe it at all. They couldn’t get blood out of your baby and you’re still thinking about ads?!?! Lord have mercy

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Who is thinking about contraception 5 weeks after giving birth and your husband is in another country until the summer????!!!! 👀

Shinythings

VIP Member
Does she not pick up that absolutely no one has come to see her? Does that not make her question why? Normally at this point, immediate family would have met the baby and maybe your close friend's. None of her 'insta friends' have shared her posts or congratulated her on their stories. Surely even the most dense person would start to wonder if it was them.

Reactions: 19

lexi5436

Unbelievable she’s now at karate with L. I am praying someone, ANYONE in a health care setting to step in. Why, WHY is she not at home??? Not only does she have a very poorly baby but she’s on antibiotics now. Actually cannot get my head around her constant need to be out ALL THE TIME!!

• Wow
  • Sad

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
What those children need as their dad deploys again is routine and to feel secure at home. To feel relaxed and loved I their own beds, surrounded by their things and their friends. Obviously Sarah doesn’t give two shits what is best for any of them because they’re all starring in the Sarah Show. Aberdeen it is then folks.

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Why post this photo? Her knuckles are white with how tight she’s gripping him. She looks so pissed off!! She really isn’t coming across as maternal at all. Just a fed up, spoilt brat

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Running straight up to Scotland when Rob leaves!! Surprise surprise!! How long are the kids off school for?
---
taking a new born to the cinema is beyond selfish for everyone involved! The 5 of them and everyone else in the cinema! If I was her I’d have loved to stay home and bond with a newborn and make the most of the last few days of having someone to take the big 2 out!

• Wow

Waffleandlies

I’ve been struggling to post because as much as the batshit crazy is funny at times, she’s genuinely coming across as unhinged and jeopardising not only the well-being of herself but those kids now.

I thought she’d absolutely lose her shit when the third bairn was here but not on day one of captain birdseye leaving, and not dragging her visibly unwell looking newborn across the country on day one either! 🙃

choccythief

Bit bloody late to now be worried how she’s going to cope once Rob is deployed! She created this situation so she will have to deal with it.
I’m here wondering where all the friends are that she expects to look after the feral 2 while she sees to Content-ach

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
God she is so negative about the baby, all the time having little digs at him- SOMEONE isn’t settled, SOMEONE doesn’t nap… Jesus Christ he’s a poor defenceless baby, thank god the poor thing doesn’t have silent reflux or it doesn’t bear thinking about…
At this point I actually hate her. We all knew it would be like this. That poor little baby, has she shown any moments when she’s actually happy with him? It’s her behaviour that induces all of this. Her other two kids don’t know whether they are coming or going, they never have downtime. This baby will be like Lachlan and Isla, in nursery full time ( because we pay for all year 🙄🤬) never having a break, only a week at Christmas and maybe a week over the summer! She’s bloody vile. Also that baby bump reel was so cringe! Her huge head/no neck shoulder shrugging dance was mortifying.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Do you think she’s ever going to speak on stories again?
She will. She needs to breathlessly list off the unnecessary stuff she does, accompanied by a maniacal shrug and eye roll and the inevitable ‘it’s a lot!’

Sarah bingo:

State of my hair haha
Really desperate for new lashes haha
Already needing new nails haha
Lactose free supermarket haul
Swimming / gymnastics / dancing / karate / foootball / piano
Trailing kids around unnecessary grocery shop that can’t be done in school hours or online
Bad dinners 101
Mini packed dinners for feral starved kids
Baby cried
Baby screamed
Out for lunch
Out for coffee
Out for lunch again
Out for coffee again
Eye rolling manic face with martyred expression
Recommend me some baby groups
Baby screamed at baby group haha poor me
Redecorating somewhere