Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Also in disbelief that she has to hitch a ride off a friend to get the poorly newborn to hospital. What planet is Rob on? My husband would say no clubs this weekend kids, we need to get your brother better and to the hospital. Football can wait for one weekend! What’s more probable is my husband would find a family member or friend to sit with the older kids so he could join us in the hospital to see what’s going wrong with the baby.

I agree, social services should be bought in. He’s slipping through the net.

Reactions: 24

blueberrypie

What the fuck, she had a nail appointment today? Who in their right mind books that with a newborn going through a rough time? I’ve got a dentist appt booked a MONTH after my due date and I’m thinking that might even be overestimating my capabilities.

• Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Jeez, you can’t open instagram without seeing some second rate “influencer” in a pad and pants preaching about how you should love yourself because you had a baby 🙄
Just put some pyjamas on and shut up ffs!

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
I can understand to a point videoing the kids reuniting with their Dad (disagree with uploading it but that’s besides the point). But I think videoing and uploading them saying goodbye is beyond fucked up. It’s not a precious memory to look back at, it’s fucking traumatic. She’s a disgrace.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Imagine publicly admitting you were offered counselling on the NHS but decined because you basically just couldnt be fucked?

shes such a twat!!!!

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Her calling that baby “someone” absolutely fucking infuriates me. So he isn’t settling at 11pm. He’s a newborn baby, Sarah, and an underfed one at that. You know when you have a baby that this will happen, for a good few months. What exactly is it she’d like her followers to do about it?

Reactions: 23

Instasham

Chatty Member
What a liar! Flight was delayed so didn’t land till it was dark in Aberdeen. So what you took the photo on the way home? Unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
I’d have taken that as a sign to go home and stay bloody home!!! Fuck sitting in an airport for 7+ hours with 3 kids, one of who is a sick newborn! Fucking idiot of a woman. Why didn’t she just go to a different car park and find a space instead of driving round for an hour and a half!! Babies arnt meant to be in car seats that long Sarah… he’s already been heaved up to Rob’s dads on a long drive and now this. She doesn’t help herself or her kids does she. I could rant all day about this woman

bobs

Chatty Member
Oh…my…god. Someone please call a shrink for this woman.
Fucking hell 😂 I’m loving how she’s trying to justify being caught out with the bullshit arrival in Scotland photo. It’s actually quite worrying how off the scale her thought processes must be. If only she put the same amount of energy and time into actually being a present parent rather than constantly documenting (or fake documenting) every single little minutiae of her life. It must be exhausting to be her and to know her. Sad really

jayne2240

VIP Member
SARAH - IF YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE TO SAY YOU DONT USUALLY HAVE A SWEET TOOTH BUT TODAY YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE SOMETHING SWEET THEN YOU HAVE A FUCKING SEEET TOOTH. PREENDING TO DISLIKE SWEET TREATS DOES NOT IN ANY WAY MAKE YOU QUIRKY OR SPECIAL.

thanks for listening just had to get this off my chest x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Here we go again, now baby C is here the obsessing over the third child has been replaced with "potential" move abroad. Let's watch her go on and on about that for months and then IF it happens give it a week or two before she started dreaming of being back home in Scotland.

The woman can't live in the moment, always thinking I'll be happy.... if I wasn't in military housing, if I had a third baby, if I was living in the Middle East, if I was in Scotland. It must be exhausting trying to keep Sarah happy.

• Heart
  • Sad

KeepingUpWithThe....

Mental. I mean the picture is meaningless - every time she looks at it she knows it was Gatwick.

If her Dad did the same the other end and it wasn't Insta gramable just don't post the pic in the first place. Jeeze!

GPort

VIP Member
IMG_2905.jpeg

The classic shot?! Is it?
Am I missing something? I’ve had two babies and never thought to ask my fella to snap a picture of me like that. 😬

• Sick
  • Haha

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
None of the Scot siblings coming down to see her? It’s almost as if they’re not as willing to travel through the night on the M6 with their kids in tow 😂

• Haha

SouthfieldsGrid

I bet C would nap for more than 20mins all day if she just let him sleep on her whilst she chilled on the sofa with a tea and Netflix

How old are the older children? They must be about 7 and 9, which is an age they can wash, dress them selves. Clothes out the night before, bags/shoes ready. Get the water bottles, snack and lunch boxes done in advance (or hot dinners) as well as setting up breakfast on the table so they can help them selves. Plus, she is on maternity leave which gives her the flexibility to sort the house/ herself/ the baby out once the children are dropped off.

granted, the mornings aren’t always pretty but she will have to get her head around managing it all.
The great thing with having a planned baby is you have about 40 weeks of notice of its arrival. So you can use that time to get your older children match fit and ready for the day when you will be solely responsible for the school run. You know that will be happening too as your husband is a long serving member of the armed forces and you have had lots of notice of deployments. So you make sure you use ALL that time and the additional time that he has been at home for an extended paternity leave to get nice and organised and your older children in a good routine. So a non-issue that is easily solvable, should you chose to do so