Things you've always wanted but never had?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching so many American shows set in the suburbs as a kid, a double door fridge with an ice maker seemed like the height of opulence.

I wanted a clear landline phone with a very long chord in my room.

I also wanted a kid on a bike to deliver our newspaper every morning by throwing it in our nonexistent garden from his bike but that never happened either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a member of the mr frosty club lol
To rub salt in the wound, my mum got one for my cousin for his birthday! I was a bit older by then, and soon saw how rubbish it was lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Also Mr Frosty and a pound puppy.

In secondary school I really wanted a Baby G watch. My husband got me one for my birthday many years later 💗.

Reactions: 3
A mister frosty was ALWAYS on my Christmas list ( never got 1)
Now as an adult, I'd say a downstairs toilet ✔ en-suite bathroom ❌️

Reactions: 1
My children keep asking for a Mr frosty. Do I give in and get one or stick to tradition and not get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another vote for Mr Frosty. With the number of people who wanted one of these things, but never got one...it makes me wonder if they even existed in the first place! Was it some kind of Argos catalogue conspiracy?

It's probably more to do with the fact that everyone's mum saw it and thought "I'm not wasting good money on that piece of tit!" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also Mr Frosty and a pound puppy.

In secondary school I really wanted a Baby G watch. My husband got me one for my birthday many years later 💗.
I wanted Baby G and got one for my birthday a couple of years ago too. It's amazing how many compliments I get about it ,andthem saying they always wanted one too.
---
Another vote for Mr Frosty. With the number of people who wanted one of these things, but never got one...it makes me wonder if they even existed in the first place! Was it some kind of Argos catalogue conspiracy?

It's probably more to do with the fact that everyone's mum saw it and thought "I'm not wasting good money on that piece of tit!" 🤣
I'm sure they still sell Mr Frosty, I saw them in Smyths at Christmas

Reactions: 2
Don’t remember 95% of the Christmas and birthday gifts I received as a child but have never forgotten that I never got a Mr Frosty, I think I asked 3 years in a row 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wanted a tiny tears doll one Christmas and got a basic generic doll and am still disappointed 40 years later

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That red little tykes car with the yellow roof, a baby born doll, a vtech laptop, a sylvainian familes house or barbie house, and Mr frosty of course :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
This is bringing up memories of circling stuff in the argos catalogue!

• Heart
Reactions: 11