Things you've always wanted but never had?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit lighthearted. What have you always wanted but never had?

I've always wanted a dimmer switch for my ceiling lights. I hate bright lights. I've just been reminded of this by a Facebook post asking for recommendations to remove one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, from childhood I always wanted a Girls World (1970’s) but never got one, now Id say a proper utility room! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
A mr Frosty. I must have asked every Christmas and birthday to have one. Never got one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also a Mr. Frosty. As an adult and parent myself I now see how shite they are and why my mum wasn’t having it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A mr Frosty. I must have asked every Christmas and birthday to have one. Never got one 😂
Don’t worry, they were crap 😂 you couldn’t get the handle to turn to crush the ice without the strength of 1000 men so it was basically syrup on ice cubes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A four-poster bed, seemed to me very glamorous when I was younger. Still haven’t got one; now it would feel a bit intimidating and looming, I expect. (See also: water beds, probably a bit intimidating and wobbly. What if you had both? 🤯)

Reactions: 7
I always wanted an ala kart kitchen never got one! Had an another little kitchen but wasn’t the same!
a girls world, my aunt and uncle got me one for my 21st birthday from a bootsale as a joke hahaha!

As an adult I’d love a bigger flat with a proper garden!

Reactions: 5
I always wanted a hammock. And a tree house.
Now that I can actually afford both, I'm too old to use either of them! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5