Things you've always wanted but never had?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mr Frosty. I must have asked every Christmas and birthday to have one. Never got one ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh this was my most requested present ever and I never ever got one. I remember watching thr adverts for it mesmerised wishing for it.
Imagine my absolute joy at buying one for my son a few years ago ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ˜‚
And the ice cream making one too ๐Ÿ˜…

I always wanted another child, i think im too old now ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 1
I always wanted another child, i think im too old now ๐Ÿ˜
I donโ€™t know your situation but Iโ€™ll be 42 when this little one arrives. Not ideal, Iโ€™d rather be younger, but itโ€™s just how it happened for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A nose job โ€ฆ when I was in my twenties, in the 80s, and it was much less common to have plastic surgery. Never got round to it (too scary, too expensive etc), and here I am, with the same nose, still a bit prominent of course, but it doesnโ€™t bother me too much, glad that it and I didnโ€™t go through all that pain and hassle.

(No criticism, of course, of anyone whoโ€™s gone through rhinoplasty or anything similar, thatโ€™s just my story.)

Reactions: 3
As a child I always always wanted a baby born but I always ended up with baby Annabelle or some rubbish knock off ๐Ÿ˜…

as an adult Iโ€™ve always wanted a massive kitchen with an island and an aga

Add me to the Mr Frosty list ๐Ÿ˜ also always wanted Hungry Hippos and a pound puppy, never got either. I also always wanted a baby sister or brother but as the youngest of five kids that was probably pushing it a bit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I was never allowed a Cabbage Patch Kid when I was a child either, but I started collecting when I turned 18. At one time I had around 100, but decided about 10 years ago to just keep my favourites. That proved quite difficult and I still have 60 of them ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also in the Mr Frosty club, and also then never got one for my daughter ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, MX5 convertible, but I am no longer able to drive so that will never happen.
I bought one in 2007 still going strong
---
View attachment 2836716

You've reminded me that growing up I really wanted one of those phones where you hold the bit up to your ear and speak into the base, I'm not explaining it well so I've added a picture ๐Ÿ˜‚

I also really wanted at various points in my childhood an attic bedroom, a tomato sauce bottle shaped like a tomato, and a caravan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They may be known as daffodils

Always wanted a St Bernard dog when I was a kid. Ended up with a Pomeranian cross as an adult ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
One of those clocks that looks like a cat and it's eyes go side to side when it ticks. Also the giant watch clocks that they used to give away on Mallett's Mallet and Going Live etc in the 80s. Mr Frosty obvs. A garden that's flat and a downstairs loo.

Reactions: 5
Always wanted thick wavy brown hair like Gia or Valerie Bertinelli back in the day. My hair has been thinning since I was 20 (genetic) and itโ€™s very flyaway and see through now.

Reactions: 1