Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reels on Facebook (why do I look at them) that have the text "wait for it". You watch the video and absolutely nothing happens 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People who post asking what time Asda is open til or what time the bus is

"I am woman, I am fearless" videos on tiktok

RIP Great Grandad Joe, you would be 135 today, we never met but I miss you every day

People who use "been" instead of "being"

People who post several albums worth of holiday photos

"PM me Hun x"

Apparently I had a lot to get off my chest. Glad I found this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

RIP Great Grandad Joe, you would be 135 today, we never met but I miss you every day

"PM me Hun x"

' RIP Great Grandad Joe, you would be 135 today, we never met but I miss you every day '

- this one 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
' RIP Great Grandad Joe, you would be 135 today, we never met but I miss you every day '

- this one 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣💀
I tit you not someone I used to work with posted this on her Facebook, she's about 40 with two kids. God help them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tit you not someone I used to work with posted this on her Facebook, she's about 40 with two kids. God help them.
I’m a family historian and this one always really irks me!

I apologise for the way I have to word this, but once someone dies, they don’t get any more birthdays… no more counting the years!

I understand when it’s someone young.. ‘they would have been 30’ etc etc… but great grandad Joe was never going to make it to 135 and get to know you and your kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

"PM me Hun x"

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People who post Happy Birthday on your Facebook page when they don’t know you well enough to know you died years ago, or have even bothered to look at your page properly to notice all the tributes that have been left.
One of my best mates passed away 4 years ago. Every year I see people post things like “Happy birthday! Hope you are well? x”
“Hope you are having a great birthday!” on his Facebook page.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

- this one 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣💀
“RIP Great-great-great-great-great-great-great Granddad Aethelfræth. U died in 1207 but I still miss u”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
People who post Happy Birthday on your Facebook page when they don’t know you well enough to know you died years ago, or have even bothered to look at your page properly to notice all the tributes that have been left.
One of my best mates passed away 4 years ago. Every year I see people post things like “Happy birthday! Hope you are well? x”
“Hope you are having a great birthday!” on his Facebook page.
I know it's not the same but when people wish those happy birthday when they've not been online for a few years.

Reactions: 4
So called friends SENDING pictures of their gym time AND PICTURES OF THEMSELVES CONSTANTLY - NO ONE GIVES A FUXK!

Reactions: 8
WHY do I keep getting older women sitting provocatively on live with next to no clothes on, on my TikTok feed? What have I done to deserve this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dodgy photos of young women in short, tight dresses on ads for Facebook marketplace on my feed. I’ve never searched for clothes on there and I’ve certainly not searched for young women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dodgy photos of young women in short, tight dresses on ads for Facebook marketplace on my feed. I’ve never searched for clothes on there and I’ve certainly not searched for young women 😂
You must be on the same algorithm as me! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So called friends SENDING pictures of their gym time AND PICTURES OF THEMSELVES CONSTANTLY - NO ONE GIVES A FUXK!
These are the same people that post motivational quotes like ' No one really supports you. Move in silence, let the success be the noise.' or some other bullshit, when they are usually the ones posting every time they go for a tit on FB.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s usually followed up by a status like

“not dealing with hole men anymore. Just me and my kids from now”

3 weeks later…

*picture of them together*
“Ahh loves him”
I have an ex work colleague who does this.
“Never been happier”
Three months later he’s gone 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have an ex work colleague who does this.
“Never been happier”
Three months later he’s gone 🤷🏼‍♀️
followed by

'no more men for me. Focusing on being single and myself from now on. It's glow up, self care time!'

1 month later

*picture of the new man*
'found my soul mate'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.