Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keto lunatics using tomato or lettuce instead of bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
These community groupsā€¦
bleeping hell, nobody asked for the mattressā€™s life story. Theyā€™ve literally written War and Peace for some grotty old mattress and nobody but them cares. šŸ˜‚šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Men filming themselves listening to music in the car, whilst bullet point captions appear about why women struggle to trust after men have broken their hearts. The comment section is always full of women over-sharing about their terrible experiences with men.

Why do I even watch these???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Men filming themselves listening to music in the car, whilst bullet point captions appear about why women struggle to trust after men have broken their hearts. The comment section is always full of women over-sharing about their terrible experiences with men.

Those men are so thirsty! And also, treat women like theyā€™re completely stupid.

Reactions: 7

Yep, the one that looks like Will Mellor on HGH is a particular breed of gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mentalists on FB who post cryptic 'Pissed off' or somesuch random couple of words.....

but more, the nutters who comment 'Whats wrong luv' or 'You OK, hun'

Just duck off. Its normally some tit family drama from their abnormally dysfunctional clan that should be kept 'in the family'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People selling stuff who feel the need to give a whole back story to why they're selling it...
"Samsung galaxy smart watch in rose gold.
Very similar to the apple I watches for I phones, this is the same apart from connects to a Samsung phone.
Excellant condition only selling as I don't wear it anymore so it's just stuck there so it's pointless and I am moving to a I phone shortly.
Hubby bought me a Hugo boss watch so wearing that alot more so this isn't getting used.
And everyone in my house are all I phones so so definitely won't get used.
Open to sensible offers and I think I have still got the box for it and instructions.
Message me if interested"

I lost interest after the first sentence!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
People who post long winded videos only for them to abruptly end on a cliff hanger with a message 'part two coming soon'
I never go back for part two.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ā€œWalking into the new year likeā€¦ā€

Like a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Videos on Insta with that awful extra screechy version of ā€˜Dream Onā€™ in the background. The original was bad enough!!

Reactions: 5
Omg the social media breaks for mental health are beginning - obvs these are all the worst offenders for sharing braggy Insta content themselves šŸ¤­

Reactions: 20
People who take soaps so seriously youā€™d think they bleeping lived next to the characters šŸ¤£ saw someone going off it in a comments section on Facebook cause someone suggested Alfie Moon got Stacey Slaterā€™s 12 year old pregnant, their response was something along the lines of ā€œwhat a cruel horrible thing to say Alfie wouldnā€™t and has never been a ponceā€

ā€¦ whoā€™s gonna tell her Alfie doesnā€™t exist!?
People who take soaps so seriously youā€™d think they bleeping lived next to the characters šŸ¤£ saw someone going off it in a comments section on Facebook cause someone suggested Alfie Moon got Stacey Slaterā€™s 12 year old pregnant, their response was something along the lines of ā€œwhat a cruel horrible thing to say Alfie wouldnā€™t and has never been a ponceā€

ā€¦ whoā€™s gonna tell her Alfie doesnā€™t exist!?
OMG this made me howl!!!

A while back my pet hate was people putting up pictures with their toddler and smashed food around their mouth. Absolutely disgusting. We dont all love kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the social media breaks for mental health are beginning - obvs these are all the worst offenders for sharing braggy Insta content themselves šŸ¤­
Speaking of mental health, the people who post ā€œmy inbox is always openā€ on world mental health day are THE WORST. They never actually mean it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OMG this made me howl!!!

A while back my pet hate was people putting up pictures with their toddler and smashed food around their mouth. Absolutely disgusting. We dont all love kids.
and those stupid cake smash bday posts for toddlers, what a ridiculous waste of food

Reactions: 13
Kids covered in food knocks me absolutely sick šŸ˜­ itā€™s not cute, itā€™s really really gross.

I donā€™t mind seeing peopleā€™s kids but the food pics, I just canā€™t deal with them

Reactions: 18
Equally annoying as this phase of table dinner. Just serve dinner on plates ffs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.