Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
followed by

'no more men for me. Focusing on being single and myself from now on. It's glow up, self care time!'

1 month later

*picture of the new man*
'found my soul mate'
Personal favourite: "he loves me unconditionally" no mate hes not your parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Guys you will literally die when you see how cute this is”
No love, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else sick of people sharing those daft “free puppy” scams?! Usually pictures of some Yorkie pups taken on a potato rather than a camera and people truly seem to believe these people are just giving away a litter of pups for no charge at all. It concerns me that people are this gullible to fall for it and share it.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else sick of people sharing those daft “free puppy” scams?! Usually pictures of some Yorkie pups taken on a potato rather than a camera and people truly seem to believe these people are just giving away a litter of pups for no charge at all. It concerns me that people are this gullible to fall for it and share it.
I've never seen that but even if it wasn't a scam, why would people want to get a free puppy from God knows where? Clearly these would be people who don't care about animals.

Reactions: 9
' RIP Great Grandad Joe, you would be 135 today, we never met but I miss you every day '

- this one 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣💀
I have a ‘friend’ who does this, and every year she takes the kids up to the cemetery to take photos next to the headstone of someone none of them have met 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
people talking to the camera. talking stories should be banned😂 I get such second hand embarrassment and I think I’d die if I actually saw someone doing this in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
people talking to the camera. talking stories should be banned😂 I get such second hand embarrassment and I think I’d die if I actually saw someone doing this in real life
It’s so cringe. Would their friends not take the piss out of them for doing it? How has it become an acceptable thing to do??

Reactions: 9
Have posted about this person before about how much they over share of there child (3rd child at that)
I’m going to have to take them off I think now
It’s getting too much seeing daily pics of the most mundane things the child does every dam time I go onto Facebook there is another six or so photos of the child literally three hours after they uploaded other photos of the kid!!
It’s too much I don’t think it’s funny anymore
Take as many photos as you want
Take thousands for all I care but keep them in your camera roll for you and the family to enjoy
I really don’t need to see your child bending over to pick something up off the floor with a caption that reads ‘such a clever boy !’’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have posted about this person before about how much they over share of there child (3rd child at that)
I’m going to have to take them off I think now
It’s getting too much seeing daily pics of the most mundane things the child does every dam time I go onto Facebook there is another six or so photos of the child literally three hours after they uploaded other photos of the kid!!
It’s too much I don’t think it’s funny anymore
Take as many photos as you want
Take thousands for all I care but keep them in your camera roll for you and the family to enjoy
I really don’t need to see your child bending over to pick something up off the floor with a caption that reads ‘such a clever boy !’’
Unfollow or snooze them for 30 days and you’ll see nothing in your feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There’s a woman who’s had a baby recently and every day is a pic of him. Every day! And she captions it ‘oh stop growing’ she dressed him something chritmassy saying ‘oh look how grown up he looks now’ he was less than a week old 🤦🏻‍♀️ and again today a picture of him with ‘oh wish he’d stop growing’ that’s it! He’s going to grow he’s not going to stop growing! Get over it 🙄😂
Sorry I have my own baby well she’s grown up now cos that’s what they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s a woman who’s had a baby recently and every day is a pic of him. Every day! And she captions it ‘oh stop growing’ she dressed him something chritmassy saying ‘oh look how grown up he looks now’ he was less than a week old 🤦🏻‍♀️ and again today a picture of him with ‘oh wish he’d stop growing’ that’s it! He’s going to grow he’s not going to stop growing! Get over it 🙄😂
Sorry I have my own baby well she’s grown up now cos that’s what they do 😂
I just don't know why these people think anyone wants to see this stuff but them? My mum took so many pictures of me as a baby/pre-schooler but even if social media had been around then she wouldn't have felt any need to show them off to the world. I find it so weird.

There was an article years ago about a group of friends who were so overwhelmed by constant oversharing of baby pictures they actually wrote a letter to the mother begging her to stop...of course, the mother was left "shaking with rage" because how dare anyone not be enamoured by her ego tripping. I hope the friends ultimately ditched the ridiculous woman.

Reactions: 13
Smug holiday pictures that just look boring :) like a generic beach or balcony tagged with Spain and a sun emoji but you can see grey clouds and high rises in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.