Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
She's a couple of years late isn't she :LOL: tell her the world has moved on.
It's been triggered by this stuff about Pfizer apparently not knowing if the vaccine stopped transmission or not.
She sent me a YouTube video, which is an instant red flag. This video:

• Haha
Reactions: 1

anniemouse

VIP Member
I know its so fake , I saw someone the other day asking for help with writing in Ukranian because her daughter wanted to give a card to a Ukranian in her class, more like she gave her daughter the idea 🙄
Google translate doesn’t get the

iieee

VIP Member
Not ashamed to admit I am a Kay subscriber via Joe Lycett on Harry Hill many years ago 😂. My favourite bit is the taste test at the end where every time without fail she or Lee says "it just tastes like <insert name of the food>"

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
This influencer already decorated for Christmas- just one example 🙄 have seen civilians with their decorations!

• Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
The cooking chicken in the kettle thing is beyond words. You have to be so careful with how you prepare and cook meat. The thought of how many brainless idiots out there might copy this is ugh.
Have you ever seen prison cooking TikToks, they do be making whole meals curry’s and all in their cells with a kettle and a homemade griddle 😂😂 fascinating, but needs must 😂😂.

the one above is bloody ridiculous though, just get a bloody takeaway.

• Haha

Koalabear

Nope, I’m not 👍

It’s a common mistake because, frankly, non-knitters (or newbies) aren’t going to give a shiny shite about the ideological difference between acrylic or animal.
Fair enough. There's quite a few things that's been pointed out to me that I've been using the incorrect/too general word for during the house reno. But I wouldn't call that 'snobby' or nitpicky, I'm happy to be told the appropriate word.

• Heart

no-no

VIP Member
Some girl called Holly Laing who must order retail uniforms off eBay and pretends to have the most boring customer interactions. More TikTok infiltrating Instagram. She seems like she’s never worked retail, her videos are so dry.

Leo100

VIP Member
All the posts, memes about White Lotus. I'm sure it's great, only watched 1 episode of the first season. But oh my god it's EVERYWHERE and CONSTANT. That's the thing about social media, everything gets rammed down your throat so much you get sick of it.
Aw I love the white lotus but didn't realise how popular it was , I got told about it from my mother in law who usually recommends obscure stuff no one watches 🤣

Warpaint

VIP Member
Totally agree. I’ve also just watched an insta video where she said you’re bisexual if you’re ‘hungry’. I’m always hungry and I’m not bisexual. All this self diagnosis is dangerous. Watched a good documentary a while ago about mental illnesses being ‘catching’ through social media. Was frightening actually. Always showed how Tourette’s and tics are increasing because of tik tok
What was the documentary called?