Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have been so tempted to point out it is would HAVE not OF. A major pet hate of mine and I am so shocked how many times on Social Media I read would of, could of, must of, should of and even seen must off :confused:
I didn’t even notice that 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just thought the whole status was funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
yes. Or those am i the asshole posts on reddit or advice posts and then they don't give an update. I'm invested now, I want to know what happened 🤣
I always think this when I see missing person posts, I know I have no right to know where they turned up or what happened but curiosity killed the cat etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bland houses with exactly the same furniture, ornaments and lamps as everyone else’s. If I see one more hall console table with a mirror above it and a vase that looks like a polo mint with pampas in it, I’ll scream !
The things on my shelves have real meaning and aren’t just generic tat that I’ll send to the charity shop in 6 months when they go out of fashion.
That’s it, I can’t stand anything in my house that doesn’t have meaning to it.
I hate tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
yes. Or those am i the asshole posts on reddit or advice posts and then they don't give an update. I'm invested now, I want to know what happened 🤣

Or the ones that do give an update, but don't link the original post in it. Ergh, I'm lazy, don't make me go scrolling to find it.

Reactions: 2
I always think this when I see missing person posts, I know I have no right to know where they turned up or what happened but curiosity killed the cat etc 😂
Absolutely. There was a spell recently where teens were going missing on purpose and waiting for the Police Missing person report to be posted on Facebook only for them to then like the posts themselves on Facebook. UNBELIEVABLE 🤬. They should be charged with wasting police time - stupid little attention seeking brats. :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Agreed, either extreme is bad. I remember Changing Rooms about twenty years ago used to paint the rooms in the most garish colours for their make overs and I'd feel so bad for the poor person who had to pretend to like it.
I Changing Roomed my house when I first moved in twenty odd years ago. There was turquoise woodwork and my son's room had one wall red, one blue, one yellow and one green because I'd read that primary colours were good for a baby's development. God it was hideous and a bugger to paint over!

• Haha
All the “Stop doing ___ like this.” When whatever they are showing is perfectly fine the “wrong” way and their way is not much better, usually more fussy 🙄

C595E8D9-B95E-4C96-A1BA-6ECC91878026.jpeg

• Heart
I Changing Roomed my house when I first moved in twenty odd years ago. There was turquoise woodwork and my son's room had one wall red, one blue, one yellow and one green because I'd read that primary colours were good for a baby's development. God it was hideous and a bugger to paint over!
My brother moved into a flat like that, the worst thing was it was my old friend from school who sold It. The living room was equally classy with black emulsion on the bottom and rag rolled black above the dado rail. 😂. I remember she had a glass coffee table with a panther for a base.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anything to do with calories, diets, the gym, weights, 8-10 thousand steps, don’t eat this, do eat that…..
January is the ABSOLUTE worst for this diet culture!
And I regularly exercise and watch what I eat, I’m not against people being a healthy/strong version of themselves, I just think it’s a toxic culture and to have it rammed down your throat every two minutes can be so damaging to people who are struggling with their self image.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would have been so tempted to point out it is would HAVE not OF. A major pet hate of mine and I am so shocked how many times on Social Media I read would of, could of, must of, should of and even seen must off :confused:
Innit!
It wouldn’t of been there birthday because they are bleeping dead!!!!
Birthdays stop when you die!!

That’s it, I can’t stand anything in my house that doesn’t have meaning to it.
I hate tat!
when people do the instagram thing adn organise book shelves in rainbow colours, I know so many of them are just books bought for the colour rather than a book they like/have read. Ridiculous

Reactions: 11
People pushing their insane pronouns onto the rest of us.

Reactions: 20
My brother moved into a flat like that, the worst thing was it was my old friend from school who sold It. The living room was equally classy with black emulsion on the bottom and rag rolled black above the dado rail. 😂. I remember she had a glass coffee table with a panther for a base.
I like the sound of the coffee table :love:
Though my taste is probably not mainstream either tbf... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The same person starting the bloody Cambridge diet every month and going on about her stone weight loss in the first week. Every bleeping month she starts it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anything to do with calories, diets, the gym, weights, 8-10 thousand steps, don’t eat this, do eat that…..
January is the ABSOLUTE worst for this diet culture!
And I regularly exercise and watch what I eat, I’m not against people being a healthy/strong version of themselves, I just think it’s a toxic culture and to have it rammed down your throat every two minutes can be so damaging to people who are struggling with their self image.
Thank you!! Despite the fact that I am working on losing weight, I find the subject absolutely aggressive. Even here on the WIEIAD or weight loss topics, the talk usually circles around shaming oneself for having "a bad day" or "cheating" or "exercising it off"... It's awful and I've started to avoid all 'healthy life' talk because a lot of people can't seem to mention a full meal that isn't *insert diet name* without trying to have a valid excuse about it. I don't want to corner myself into finding a good reason to eat something other than 100% healthy or remind myaelf that I'll have to compensate my food later on. Hateful thing.

Reactions: 5
All the stupid fads like Dry January. What sheep must people be to jump on it every year but never actually change in the long run yet never figure out what a waste of time it all is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.