Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadfishing and social media break posts.

Then when said posts only get three 'likes' up pops a 'I'm baaack' video two days later of them dancing around the kitchen to Abba with glass of prosecco in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadfishing and social media break posts.

Then when said posts only get three 'likes' up pops a 'I'm baaack' video two days later of them dancing around the kitchen to Abba with glass of prosecco in hand.
Ash from ash and Chels life stories we’re looking at you!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bland houses with exactly the same furniture, ornaments and lamps as everyone else’s. If I see one more hall console table with a mirror above it and a vase that looks like a polo mint with pampas in it, I’ll scream !
The things on my shelves have real meaning and aren’t just generic tat that I’ll send to the charity shop in 6 months when they go out of fashion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's a couple of years late isn't she :LOL: tell her the world has moved on.
It's been triggered by this stuff about Pfizer apparently not knowing if the vaccine stopped transmission or not.
She sent me a YouTube video, which is an instant red flag. This video:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t get the whole Prime bottled water craze, it’s a drink of flavoured water, is there cocaine in it or something? Seriously not sure what I’m seeing people paying ridiculous amounts for some water.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
913CCABB-EE95-4DFC-BC3D-A4B01A45726A.jpeg

I have an old school friend that literally has her tits pouring out in every public image and then complains about the random men friend requests 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People who share a tragedy and then suddenly they have morphed into pushing their Tropics links.

Reactions: 6
The ‘‘8 Years without you gran’ kind of posts 🙄 Guaranteed the attention seekers who post this shite didn’t say any of these things to their family member when they were alive.

I always think of Kevin Bridges taking the piss out of these nuggets 😂duck your and duck your gran”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ‘‘8 Years without you gran’ kind of posts 🙄 Guaranteed the attention seekers who post this shite didn’t say any of these things to their family member when they were alive.

I always think of Kevin Bridges taking the piss out of these nuggets 😂duck your and duck your gran”
Christ, and the " You would have been 141 this year had you lived , Great-Uncle Carno..."
No he wouldn't have been. He'd have been dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Things like this. Why why why why why would even one person want to share this? Absolutely revolting beyond belief. I think I do want to go back to the 1950s!

Bland houses with exactly the same furniture, ornaments and lamps as everyone else’s. If I see one more hall console table with a mirror above it and a vase that looks like a polo mint with pampas in it, I’ll scream !
The things on my shelves have real meaning and aren’t just generic tat that I’ll send to the charity shop in 6 months when they go out of fashion.
I find it really weird how everyone appears to have become terrified of colours. Literally everything is grey/beige/white and that's that. It's been going on for a decade or so now and I am desperate for it to start boring everyone else as much as it bores me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
There’s also YouTube videos with “signs you have ADHD” so there’ll be a lot of self-diagnosis going on
It’s all over Instagram and TikTok as well. The same people that think they have OCD because they like to clean as diagnosing themselves with ADHD coz they’d rather spend time on their phone than watching a film 🥴

Reactions: 14
I find it really weird how everyone appears to have become terrified of colours. Literally everything is grey/beige/white and that's that. It's been going on for a decade or so now and I am desperate for it to start boring everyone else as much as it bores me.
Or those who go overboard with colour and it looks just as contrived but more headache-inducing. Bright colours with the same slogan prints everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Or those who go overboard with colour and it looks just as contrived but more headache-inducing. Bright colours with the same slogan prints everywhere.
Agreed, either extreme is bad. I remember Changing Rooms about twenty years ago used to paint the rooms in the most garish colours for their make overs and I'd feel so bad for the poor person who had to pretend to like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually MLMers or ‘life coaches’ posting comments that mean absolutely nothing!

‘Lean into the fear’
‘Live a life of abundance not doubt’
‘If you want to be successful, live outside of your doubts’
‘Speed is great, form is better, work with intention’

I just want to reply ‘what the duck are you saying??’
Now I’m sorry to quote myself, but I found an absolute cracker today!

‘The goal of both life and business is progress, focus on progress and it will compound hugely’ - this is supposed to inspire people!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The amount of people who join groups to do research and don't bother coming back to tell people how it went. They simply ask for people to help them, don't always say what the research is for, only to disappear.

Reactions: 3
The amount of people who join groups to do research and don't bother coming back to tell people how it went. They simply ask for people to help them, don't always say what the research is for, only to disappear.
yes. Or those am i the asshole posts on reddit or advice posts and then they don't give an update. I'm invested now, I want to know what happened 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.