Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haul videos/pics. Posted by nothing but vile greedy wasteful scum in the grip of mindless consumerism.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone on my Instagram has posted a photo of their Christmas tree with the caption 'happy November'. Just no

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh this pisses me off so much. Are people really so lazy that they can’t Google some people and make some phone calls, they just want to sit back and have tradespeople call them?

I saw a post this week asking for driving instructors to get in touch if they had availability. Pick up the phone FFS 🤣
Yes, and I know around here driving instructors, for example, are really busy so the chance of any of them even seeing something like that on Facebook in the first place is slim, to say the least. Never mind getting in touch with them.

Likewise with plumbers etc, if they did a search they would find plenty of recommendations already given. 🙄

Reactions: 5
A. I know its been said before but...... People who are putting out this wonderful perfect family life when in turn you know they are far from it, debt, cheating etc :rolleyes:
B. AFRO CIRCUS :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
People that go to the checkout till, get items scanned and realize they have forgotten something and saunter off down the aisle(s) whilst other shoppers fume and wait inline. :mad: If this happens again, I'm afraid of what I will do....police will inevitably be called.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A. I know its been said before but...... People who are putting out this wonderful perfect family life when in turn you know they are far from it, debt, cheating etc :rolleyes:
B. AFRO CIRCUS :mad:
Imagine a Facebook where ppl aired their dirty laundry 😂

Now is the season ppl start sharing the poems to mums who don’t have the most presents under the tree or Insta ready kids clothes etc, find it hilarious it’s always the meanest Insta mums that share that never the ones you know to be really like that 😳

Reactions: 4
Ha yeah I saw someone post a pic from their car that they’re listening to Heart Xmas today. bleeping loser.
🤣 heart Xmas is shite anyway , never plays the good ones. I'll still have it on nearer the time though but no way I am ready for it now , agreed with this thread way too soon for the C word , takes the joy out of it

Reactions: 5
Stupid adverts for ear cleaning devices on FB, driving me nuts!

Reactions: 4
Elf on the shelf is due to arrive soon...now I don't mind the whole elf thing, what bothers me is the whole performative moaning about it..."forgot to move the bastard elf"...its really strange.

Reactions: 13
Elf on the shelf is due to arrive soon...now I don't mind the whole elf thing, what bothers me is the whole performative moaning about it..."forgot to move the bastard elf"...its really strange.
I would find this so scary as a child tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It bothers me just because I’ve one friend who is really showy and OTT with it all.

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad the Elf on the Shelf didn't exist when my kids were little. I struggled to remember the Tooth Fairy, I'd never have coped with that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.