Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or "holistic nutritionist"
Or ‘mental health advocate’ chatting shite about themselves and not posting anything that helps anyone else :)

Nooooo starting to see this song creep in it’s doing my head in already

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
not just influencers, everyone is just about bragging now, pisses me off.
The rise of the influencer has definitely changed what/how ppl share. Like someone else mentioned the photos of someone’s kitchen with a balloon arch lmaooo, it’s ridiculous but it’s entirely believable. Surely this sort of behaviour didn’t exist pre Insta hype? it’s before my time but surely people weren’t getting photos developed to show off?

Reactions: 8
The rise of the influencer has definitely changed what/how ppl share. Like someone else mentioned the photos of someone’s kitchen with a balloon arch lmaooo, it’s ridiculous but it’s entirely believable. Surely this sort of behaviour didn’t exist pre Insta hype? it’s before my time but surely people weren’t getting photos developed to show off?
It’s going to get even worse as tik tok takes over, content will need to fit in little clips and be even more mundane :(

ASMR? 🛋 💡 (Tinder 🔥)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The poppy police.

Let people choose, FFS. The very reason so many wars were fought was to protect us from fascistic regimes that forced the wearing of certain items. It’s pretty ironic to insist that everyone wears one, in commemoration of fights for personal freedoms!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m going to be that person I’m sick of seeing videos & photos from the same firework display twenty times over now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to be that person I’m sick of seeing videos & photos from the same firework display twenty times over now.
Especially when the fireworks are pretty generic? If it was an AMAZING display or angle might be nice to share but mine ended up looking pretty average on camera so didn't bother to post them.. I've seen ones posted that are even more lacklustre, like tops of trees when filmed from a balcony where you can see a few sparks :)

• Haha
Parents pimping their kids out on family channels for income. Get a fecking job like normal people and give your kids back their privacy. It should be outlawed.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Uh oh, the friend with the dog who posts on fb is at it again. I cringe at the effort it must take to type like this 🤮
You said this dog was 7 years old - have you followed it for all of those 7 years? You’re invested til the end now if so lool

• Haha
You said this dog was 7 years old - have you followed it for all of those 7 years? You’re invested til the end now if so lool
No lol I don't follow the dog account but the woman who owns it shares the dog page posts on her own page, honestly makes me cringe so bad each time I see it and now I'm so glad I have this thread to share how utterly cringe it is 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No lol I don't follow the dog account but the woman who owns it shares the dog page posts on her own page, honestly makes me cringe so bad each time I see it and now I'm so glad I have this thread to share how utterly cringe it is 🤣🤣
That’s even worse that she posts on a dog page then shares it from her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm intrigued to know what she's like in real life. Does she pass as vaguely normal (the definition of normal is wide here) because I can't understand why she'd go to the bother of what she's doing. Hasn't she realised that nobody else gives a tit yet? What is she missing in her life? Maybe I'm being a bit harsh? I just don't get why anyone would bother doing this.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm intrigued to know what she's like in real life. Does she pass as vaguely normal (the definition of normal is wide here) because I can't understand why she'd go to the bother of what she's doing. Hasn't she realised that nobody else gives a tit yet? What is she missing in her life? Maybe I'm being a bit harsh? I just don't get why anyone would bother doing this.
A complete train wreck, left her husband for another man, posts about it on fb, then split with the other man, now posts about him on fb. Hospital tags, family drama, I follow just for the sheer drama of it 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Uh oh, the friend with the dog who posts on fb is at it again. I cringe at the effort it must take to type like this 🤮
Apologies for quoting you again but I’m just realising she’s talking as if she’s the dog 🤣🤣. My brain must of randomly autocorrected it the first time round. What a crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your question just got me curious so I checked the dog page and it has 515 followers 🤯 what on earth 🤣🤣

Also just to add...and sorry if anyone has one, but it is the ugliest breed of dog ever. Bedlington terrier, their heads creep me out so much 😖😖

• Haha
Ohhh I’ve been reading this thread for a while. I love it 😍😂
so here are mine.

We went to a massive firework show yesterday at a certain theme park, I know it costs a small fortune to get into. Got a good spot to watch it all and these people stood in front of us and instead of watching it themselves live streamed it on to Instagram and watched the whole thing on through their phone. I even watched the 3 likes one of them got as well 😂. Good waste of money.

another one is i’m in a few groups and I’ve seen people post pics of their family with the emojis over their kids faces like on all the pics. I’d understand if they were private; but if you look on their profile picture they’ve posted the exact same pic but without the emojis over their kids faces 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Like what is the point in wasting time especially when you accidentally click on their profile and you already see their open profile and you know the kids school and ages 😂😩.
At least if you’re going to try and be discreet with your photos make sure your profile is private.

This is up there with smug 18 year olds who’ve “bought” a £750K flat in London and try to act like they were able to afford it by cancelling a gym membership and shopping in Lidl.
" lid- dell, darling, lid- dell...." 😆😆😆😆😆😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.