Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
“Having a fake—away with this one”

Cooking and eating. What you’ve done is called cooking and eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

shadowcat5

VIP Member
Anyone who has “full time mummy” as an occupation.

anyone who has their childrens dates of birth on their profile with a heart emoji beside each one
❤ Brooklyn-Mae Alexis ❤ 💙 Jayden-Jason Jack 💙 💚McKenzie-Craig Luke💚
💛Wynter-Fae Ruby💛 💜Neveah-Rae Carly💜 🤎Hunter-Michael Joe🤎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

shadowcat5

VIP Member
“Having a fake—away with this one”

Cooking and eating. What you’ve done is called cooking and eating.
Also when people describe things as dates when they’re not dates

Like:
“Supermarket date with this one”

No Chloe. It’s not a fucking date. You’re doing your weekly shop love.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Got a girl on insta and at 5:30 on the dot every evening she always posts her & her fellas tea. Captions are either ‘boys done good 😍’ or ‘got my own personal chef 😍’ wouldn’t mind but it always looks SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 46

sheleg

VIP Member
I absolutely despise shite like this:

❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙
Make this your status if you or someone you know has suffered the loss of a baby. The majority won't do it, because miscarriage, still birth, Infant loss and SIDs is still a taboo subject.
❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙
B R E A K T H E S I L E N C E.”

Why the shitty dig at people who won’t share? I never share these idiotic round robin statuses (not least because they’re usually written by absolute illiterates who wouldn’t know the correct use of an apostrophe if it slapped them upside the head) and I especially won’t share this one because some things are PRIVATE and don’t need to be constantly over-shared on social media. People deserve dignity in their personal grief, and shouldn’t be made to feel bad for not being emotionally incontinent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned but I hope the whole influencer thing dies out as has most phases of society down through history

• Heart
Reactions: 40

April89

Got a girl on insta and at 5:30 on the dot every evening she always posts her & her fellas tea. Captions are either ‘boys done good 😍’ or ‘got my own personal chef 😍’ wouldn’t mind but it always looks SHITE
‘Boy done good’ has got to be one of the most annoying comments ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

emm

VIP Member
Also when people describe things as dates when they’re not dates

Like:
“Supermarket date with this one”

No Chloe. It’s not a fucking date. You’re doing your weekly shop love.
or people who take themselves on "solo dates", you are going out for a coffee, get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 35
People who have to post every. single. thing. they do! In the space of an hour I knew 1 of my FB friends was having a fibro flare up, felt sick from pain meds, took her boys to spend their birthday money & was about to watch a film with the kids. Plus sharing 2 memes & a post about a handbag she liked!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Anyone who posts vague updates from a hospital needs to get in the fucking bin. It’s just attention seeking at its most basic level. Also anyone who posts any kind of “inspirational” type of cringe quotes when they are going through a break up. Constant photos of babies/children doing normal mundane child stuff that’s completely boring and inconsequential to anyone other than the child’s parents. People who post the exact same drivel every day - like the twats who get up and go fucking swimming in the sea every morning at 5am and post umpteen stories showing the same desolate strip of boring coastline - NO ONE FUCKING CARES! Boomerangs of anyone doing “cheers” with drinks. Anyone miming to any kind of song. “Challenges” where couples have to do those weird koala grip thing where the woman has to clamber all over the guy without touching the floor. Gym selfies. Anyone videoing themselves in the gym/lifting weights. Posts directed at people who are either dead or who won’t ever read Instagram - like people posting happy birthday essays to their 2 year old child.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Anyone who has “full time mummy” as an occupation.

anyone who has their childrens dates of birth on their profile with a heart emoji beside each one

• Heart
  • Haha
People who share their ‘memories’ ‘on this day’ ‘time hop’ things every single day, sometimes multiple throwback photos a day. I don’t care what you’re doing today let alone what you were doing 7 years ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

anniemouse

VIP Member
Grown women doing these stupid Facebook quiz app things and it’s obviously going to have Trusts Easily as a mistake for any gullible fool who does this.

002FE08C-9A0D-4BD8-8678-414ABCD92BAA.jpeg

• Haha

shadowcat5

VIP Member
Molly Mae’s pregnancy announcement. I know it’s only been a couple of hours but it’s everywhere.
I didn’t know I knew so many people that new her personally the amount of reposts I’m seeing with ‘I’m sobbing she’ll be the best mum ever’.
I find the obsession with molly mae in general really bizarre tbh. What does the woman truly do besides exist attractively in the world? She went on love island and got lucky, that’s not really what I would call inspiring 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart