Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Having a fake—away with this one”

Cooking and eating. What you’ve done is called cooking and eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
“Having a fake—away with this one”

Cooking and eating. What you’ve done is called cooking and eating.
Also when people describe things as dates when they’re not dates

Like:
“Supermarket date with this one”

No Chloe. It’s not a bleeping date. You’re doing your weekly shop love.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also when people describe things as dates when they’re not dates

Like:
“Supermarket date with this one”

No Chloe. It’s not a bleeping date. You’re doing your weekly shop love.
or people who take themselves on "solo dates", you are going out for a coffee, get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 35
or people who take themselves on "solo dates", you are going out for a coffee, get a grip
Honest to god! it makes me want to ask where is the boundary for a solo date? Cause anything alone could be solo a date? Am I on a solo date when I go for my morning tit now?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Honest to god! it makes me want to ask where is the boundary for a solo date? Cause anything alone could be solo a date? Am I on a solo date when I go for my morning tit now?
or it is a date with your dog when you take them for a walk? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People who have to post every. single. thing. they do! In the space of an hour I knew 1 of my FB friends was having a fibro flare up, felt sick from pain meds, took her boys to spend their birthday money & was about to watch a film with the kids. Plus sharing 2 memes & a post about a handbag she liked!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know it's been mentioned loads of times but things like 'what's on today at the festival?'
I dunno but as you're already on Facebook, why not look at their Facebook page? Or their website?

A new restaurant opened.
Where can i see their menu?
Again, they have a Facebook page in addition to their website. Maybe try looking there 😆

Reactions: 13
People spoiling things because they are such a pick me. So many accounts going OTT on Halloween at the minute when their picture would appear next to the word ‘beige’ in a dictionary. I’m not talking a few pumpkin accessories and a mug, or even buying it for October, these lot have been doing their whole gardens/houses since august. It just screams “I have no personality so have to spend/do the most” 🥱

Reactions: 11
Grown women doing these stupid Facebook quiz app things and it’s obviously going to have Trusts Easily as a mistake for any gullible fool who does this.

002FE08C-9A0D-4BD8-8678-414ABCD92BAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know it's been mentioned loads of times but things like 'what's on today at the festival?'
I dunno but as you're already on Facebook, why not look at their Facebook page? Or their website?

A new restaurant opened.
Where can i see their menu?
Again, they have a Facebook page in addition to their website. Maybe try looking there 😆
Or,bare with me here as this is totally out there,buuuutttt how about looking on bleeping Google!!!!!!!!!
bleeping hate these cunts that ask these thick questions

Reactions: 12
People who have to post every. single. thing. they do! In the space of an hour I knew 1 of my FB friends was having a fibro flare up, felt sick from pain meds, took her boys to spend their birthday money & was about to watch a film with the kids. Plus sharing 2 memes & a post about a handbag she liked!
(he's blocked me now so I can't see if he still does this) My uncle used to check into every single place - the hospital, Lidl, etc. His mother-in-law (grandma) once replied with "you don't half get around!"

I had to unfriend someone who would just everything he was doing. Surprised he never posted when he was going for a tit...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
twitter in general..., there is a very toxic and nasty atmopshere

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Got a girl on insta and at 5:30 on the dot every evening she always posts her & her fellas tea. Captions are either ‘boys done good 😍’ or ‘got my own personal chef 😍’ wouldn’t mind but it always looks SHITE

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Getting abit silly now
And no memorial or mention of 9/11 yesterday where thousands lost there lives just as important part of history
Did we all just forget what day yesterday was
I noticed that!! I hate performative social media nonsense as much as the next person but I didn’t see ONE POST about 9/11 from private or brand accounts, and I follow US brands? 😕 It might have been to do with it being a Sunday so social media teams weren’t working, but they could have remembered and scheduled something

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.