Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole β€œme on October 31st πŸ§›πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§™πŸ»πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŽƒ VS me on November 1st πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸ€ΆπŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽβ€ crap.
Bore off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
People telling me and then proceeding to show me how I’m putting my hair claw clip wrong in my hair!!
I mean come the duck on!!!!
There is no right or wrong way it’s a bleeping clip and you wear it however and whichever way you want depending on hair type and style etc!!!!
Pointless pointless videos !!!!!!!
Let us bleeping be
Not just hair clips - to wear clothes, how to tie a ponytail, how to wash your hair...just go away and let us do it how we like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The mind boggles as my dad would say :)
Judging by the badges I’m guessing they’re Mormon missionaries - part of that whole process is volunteering and becoming part of their local communities, ngl tho they could/should do a lot more good than providing free labour to ppl too cheap to pay to get those domestic chores done.

Reactions: 3
You can’t post anything without being corrected. I just posted in a crafts group that winter was coming and it’s so cosy and someone commented underneath that summer was coming in Australia- yes but this is a UK group 🧢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can’t post anything without being corrected. I just posted in a crafts group that winter was coming and it’s so cosy and someone commented underneath that summer was coming in Australia- yes but this is a UK group 🧢
What did you say πŸ˜† This winds me up so much and I see it all the time on fb!

Bit niche but companies always send people discount codes, free services etc when they write bad reviews? So much for being a loyal customer! I just went on a salon’s Google page to write a good review and they’re ignoring all the good ones and offering free treatments to anyone who’s written a bad one :)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Having gone through the infamous β€œcould OF” period we are now seeing a brand new phenomenon of people suddenly putting β€œSo” at the start of every sentence.Can anyone make it make sense please?

Reactions: 5
Facebook raffles are making a comeback - all a load of Halloween tat and the numbers seem to be creeping up to nearly Β£10 for one. No doubt they'll be flooding them in for Christmas soon too

Reactions: 5
Do many adults really go out trick or treating? 🫀 if I opened the door and some bloke was there asking for sweets…
I have never seen an adult without children do so, I think I went for the last time at 14(with the excuse of accompanying my younger sister πŸ˜…) and I definitely felt I was too old

These twats posting about Samhain and All Hallows Eve etc today. Get off your high horse and go carve a pumpkin or shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I for one am thrilled that I won't need to keep looking at pumpkins every time I log in to insta! Sick of the bleeding sight of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.