Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put this on the dating thread but one for here too- I mean I’m not shallow but I’d quite like to know what you look like before I swipe right :) 🍕
Mmm I’d swipe right for a ranch bbq pizza and a garlic bread rn I’m starving 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People telling me and then proceeding to show me how I’m putting my hair claw clip wrong in my hair!!
I mean come the duck on!!!!
There is no right or wrong way it’s a bleeping clip and you wear it however and whichever way you want depending on hair type and style etc!!!!
Pointless pointless videos !!!!!!!
Let us bleeping be

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People telling me and then proceeding to show me how I’m putting my hair claw clip wrong in my hair!!
I mean come the duck on!!!!
There is no right or wrong way it’s a bleeping clip and you wear it however and whichever way you want depending on hair type and style etc!!!!
Pointless pointless videos !!!!!!!
Let us bleeping be
Also scrunchie shaming, are scrunchies really that bad? They’re so comfortable 😆

Reactions: 8
Something I saw this morning on Facebook: a local page which helps look for missing pets and the admin has already had to put a number of posts up about 1 dog they’re currently looking for. She had an initial post up giving details about the dog, a couple of pics, that the dog may be injured and how best to approach her etc. There have been loads of comments from people saying they were out shouting looking for the dog when it had been said that’s the worst way to approach her as she’s very timid, then ones just commenting “update???” or ones sharing photos of dogs from other rescue pages / vets which aren’t even the same breed as this dog saying is this her? I know it’s really petty but got me thinking I wish people would read what the admin put up and stop inundating her with so much irrelevant posts- a proper sighting or useful piece of info could actually get lost amongst it.

Reactions: 5
Something I saw this morning on Facebook: a local page which helps look for missing pets and the admin has already had to put a number of posts up about 1 dog they’re currently looking for. She had an initial post up giving details about the dog, a couple of pics, that the dog may be injured and how best to approach her etc. There have been loads of comments from people saying they were out shouting looking for the dog when it had been said that’s the worst way to approach her as she’s very timid, then ones just commenting “update???” or ones sharing photos of dogs from other rescue pages / vets which aren’t even the same breed as this dog saying is this her? I know it’s really petty but got me thinking I wish people would read what the admin put up and stop inundating her with so much irrelevant posts- a proper sighting or useful piece of info could actually get lost amongst it.
We get a lot of posts of “this cats appeared in my garden, does it belong to anyone” which inevitably gets replies from just two types of people - those who suggest random cats that are missing that look nothing like the cat in the original picture or some batty woman who lives here who insists that if you trap it she’ll come and scan it for a microchip and if it doesn’t have one she’ll take it to a local rehoming charity.

How they have become a thing…is beyond me
Lol ironically with ur username I do think it’s a fiat 500 hun thing?

It starts with the pregnant in a field with heavy sepia filters
Then the newborn tied up to acorn proportions and cringe couple shot
Then the cake smash often with the ghastly Spanish sets they all love

Not sure what visually offensive content we have next on the list as mine is still young

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just photoshoots for anything. Engagement, pregnancy, newborn, 1st birthday covered in a cheap cake. I’ll allow you your wedding photos but there’s no need to post them all in dribs and drabs to try and keep the attention and likes coming in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Facebook is turning into twitter with people having to either argue over something little or make out they're worse off

Todays example , a lady put a light hearted status on the family lowdown page about her child who hadn't changed her clock in the bedroom and got up at 6 am for school, an hour later.

I didn't think it was that funny tbh but it's not harming anyone then you get the negative comments such as , its not that early for school, my child gets up then anyway or the sarcastic ones like did the clocks change last night and not Saturday? Well maybe they dont eally look at their bedroom clock apart from when they have to get up on a morning

Reactions: 3
Just photoshoots for anything. Engagement, pregnancy, newborn, 1st birthday covered in a cheap cake. I’ll allow you your wedding photos but there’s no need to post them all in dribs and drabs to try and keep the attention and likes coming in.
I honestly can’t stand the cake smash pics- such a complete waste of a good 🎂 Influencers are the worst with the wedding pics, releasing ones a few weeks later “oh bring me back” & then random ones throughout the year when they’ve no other content. I saw one even saying she’d love to do a solo photo shoot in her wedding dress when she got it back from the dry cleaners 🥴

Reactions: 14
Both topless….. in black and white……
Or their bare feet in black & white, so all we see in the pic is daddy's soles, mummy's soles and newborn baby's soles in between. Then I do think to myself, to get that shot, how the hell is that baby breathing? 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The serial dieters who LOVE every product/plan under the sun for all of 5 mins. That includes Multi Level Marketing too. It's suffocating, and it annoys me even more because I was once one of those muppets 🙈🙈 Don't fall for everything you read folks, puh-leassseeee! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.