Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When sellers state the original price of something on a listing for something second hand. Double points if they also only use the original advert image.

I don't care if you orginally paid £5k for your sofa. If you cat has used it as a scratching post for 5 years and your kid has buckled the frame using it as a trampoline, no one will be paying 4k for it.

People are very removed from reality at times.
And greedy for cash

Reactions: 1
I agree marketplace has gone down hill. Either they are asking ridiculous prices for stuff and trying to recoup their money, or literally giving away broken old tat for free because they can't or won't take it to the dump, where it belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even worse is when people post something for sale and it is covered in dust or whatever, how hard is it to give something a quick wipe down?
And in the ad they put "just needs a clean!" 🤮

• Haha
And in the ad they put "just needs a clean!" 🤮
exactly, as if you would trust someone who cannot be bothered to take the minutes it would take to briefly clean it off

I am sick of halloween, people in the UK going mad about it, I have seen people decorating their whole houses, things in the front garden/porch etc for a one day event (not even a holiday!) Some people just have way too much time on their hands imo

Reactions: 20
I agree marketplace has gone down hill. Either they are asking ridiculous prices for stuff and trying to recoup their money, or literally giving away broken old tat for free because they can't or won't take it to the dump, where it belongs.
NEEDS TO BE GONE TODAY!!!!!! Just go to the dump you lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it hasn’t happened yet but I’m patiently waiting for the influx of photos of the new 50ps with Charles on to arrive with captions such as ‘finally got one’ ‘new 50p’ ‘I’m going to keep it’ 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Girls using halloween as an excuse to go out looking in their underwear 🙄

Reactions: 21
Those newborn baby photoshoots where they wrap the poor babies up like mothballs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Those newborn baby photoshoots where they wrap the poor babies up like mothballs.
Lmaooo mothballs

Honestly I find the newborn photoshoots so incredibly tacky, even the aspirational ones where it’s all earth tones? The cake smashes too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Having a cheeky nandos.....duck OFF......

Jake Quickenden...the biggest beggiest vacuous bleep on social media.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think nail/beauty people are passive aggressive too, like "if you're 3 seconds late you're not coming in" "make sure you select nail art when booking or I'm not doing it" "regulars only , no new clients" I get its a self employed business and they can't afford for time wasters but some are becoming too big for their boots
I agree and I’m a self employed therapist. The joke is, if they were so busy they wouldn’t have all this free time to post so much on social media

• Heart
“This pumpkin picking malarkey is getting a bit of a joke turning into a full-on fake ass modelling shoot.

Fake Rolexes and fake Gucci coats on fresh 1ml in lips spay tan gold out pretending you like each other when you've been cheating on each other for god knows how long kids freezing sat in the Wheelbarrow in the shity nappy all for show so you can post too facebook then you dont even buy a pumpkin kids crying 🤣🤦‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“This pumpkin picking malarkey is getting a bit of a joke turning into a full-on fake ass modelling shoot.

Fake Rolexes and fake Gucci coats on fresh 1ml in lips spay tan gold out pretending you like each other when you've been cheating on each other for god knows how long kids freezing sat in the Wheelbarrow in the shity nappy all for show so you can post too facebook then you dont even buy a pumpkin kids crying 🤣🤦‍♂️🤣
ngl when me, my fella and our toddler went pumpkin picking it was bloody awful! Toddler was tired and snappy, kept trying to pick up pumpkins and they were too heavy so he’d cry 🤣 then he’d stand in mud and he’d cry. Still got our wheelbarrow pic with a pumpkin but during the whole thing I was thinking god I am never doing this again I want to go home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
20B02F5E-4827-4C0F-8842-F5B1E35EB198.jpeg

well if you don’t have complete randoms on your Facebook, this won’t happen, will it Sue?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.