Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Those cheesy quiz things that are like ‘what will the end of 2022 look like for Susan?’ And it comes up with a baby bump and ‘PREGNANT’ and she tags her fella in it with a 😉 and then her fella Keith replies with a 🙈 xx

also the ‘BOYS WHO NEED TO WHISK THEIR PARTNER AWAY TO DISNEYLAND’ and it’s full of every lads name and Patricia tags Gary in it with a 😏 and Keith replies with a ‘we’ll see 😉

also the ‘THESE INITIALS NEED A SPA BREAK’ and there’s a F and a M and Fiona tags Maureen like ‘let’s go 😍😍😍’ and Maureen replies ‘ye bbz😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 74

BonBon27

VIP Member
“As I put my two year old to bed tonight I nearly cried as I was just so tired from being a mum. He took me hand and looked into my eyes, and whispered “life is beautiful mummy and so are you. I’m so happy I made you a mummy and you are my entire world. I love you to the moon and round the stars”. Well I felt amazing, it may be hard but at least I know I’m doing something right with my little man. My best friend. My world”.

As. If. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Christian Americans overjoyed at the decision to overturn Row V Wade posting stuff like Life Wins! and The Lord is with us and will save us all

If they are so pro life where were all the posts about banning guns/gun control? Hypocrites.

Also is your Lord going to save all the victims or rape, sexual assault. domestic violence and incest when they are forced to carry to term? Is life going to win when the already overrun foster care system is overrun? Is Life winning when the financial security and life quality of thousands of women is threatened? etc etc etc

Go fudge yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

BonBon27

VIP Member
Teacher present ideas have now been overtaken by

“Need ideas for activities to do with the kids in the summer holidays, please sort out what I am going to do for 6 weeks. I don’t let them watch TV or have internet access, only for 7 minutes a day. I have a 15, 13, 12 , 9, 6, 3 and 2 year old, and a newborn baby, so something they’ll all enjoy. My 9 year old is allergic to the sun and my 6 year old won’t leave the house on days that have an e in the name. I don’t drive and I don’t have a lot of money so cheap ideas that will make amazing memories and look brilliant for Facebook and Instagram posts please. Thanks”

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I have just seen a glut of back to school breakfasts. Table fulls of crumpets, pancakes, cold meats, fruit, Nutella etc. Plates full like a bday party. Is this a thing now? Behave. Have a bowl of coco pops and fuck off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Happy birthday to my Nan who died in 2001. I think about you everyday when I see take a break in Asda.I hope you would be proud of me and your darling grandkids, Shayla, Tayla, Mason, Grayson and Bogroll who never got to meet you. Will see you one day in heaven nanna xx

Aww, I miss her too. She would be proud of you hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 42

al255

VIP Member
People making a home account for their overpriced new build… nobody gives a fuck. Nobody cares. Everyone’s new build looks exactly the same inside, came colour schemes. B O R I N G

I’m glad I found this thread, days were simpler when social media didn’t exist! Bebo wasn’t half as bad as Facebook

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

crispycrunch

VIP Member
Women who put on their fb bio "married to my perfect husband, best friend, soulmate and our perfect children"

Hahaha fuck off leanne he's shagging Susan from work and that big tattoo on his body of your name doesn't mean a thing 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BonBon27

VIP Member
“Any1 no wot time Asda closes?! xoxox”
Person 1 - 8pm
Original poster - great thanks.
10 minutes later…..person 2 - I think it’s 8pm today.
Uh yeah thanks Sharon, we had it all sorted. You didn’t actually need to get involved, the question was answered 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Mamacita

VIP Member
The outpouring of Roe vs Wade outrage. It's just lip service for the majority who will still happily shell out thousands to go to Florida on holiday where abortion has already been limited and could well change further. If you're genuinely horrified by what is going on in America, stop going there, stop spending your money there instead of posting twee memes on social media.
Same as anyone who says they're a feminist or care about human rights, LGBT rights etc but happily going on holiday to Dubai

• Sick

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
When a couple have a baby and they upload a photo of the dad walking down the hospital corridor holding the baby in a car seat.

I don’t hate kids or anything but it annoys me seeing every couple do the same photo 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

sheleg

VIP Member
When a couple have a baby and they upload a photo of the dad walking down the hospital corridor holding the baby in a car seat.

I don’t hate kids or anything but it annoys me seeing every couple do the same photo 😂
I hate this! So corny.

I also hate the clichéd photos you get in every wedding photo package:

1. The bride’s dress hanging up in a doorframe

2. The bride getting her makeup caked on, wearing a fluffy robe with “Mrs-to-be” on it, clutching a glass of Prosecco.

3. A close-up of the rings.

4. “The lads” doing something zany like carrying the groom lying down.

5. Some little bridesmaid or pageboy brat doing something irritating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ElectricDreams

VIP Member
I've just got back from a weekend in Paris where I must have witnessed every Insta-cliché going. The one where they look back over their shoulder and reach out to the person taking the picture. The one where they casually recline in front of a famous monument and toss their hair. The one where they pretend to be pinching the tip of the pyramid at the Louvre/top of the eiffel tower. Pretending to open the door to a famous a shop (even though the shop is obviously closed) The one where they look wistfully into the distance. There was even a couple at the bottom of the eiffel tower filming a reel where they were on a rotating platform, dancing, kissing, playing to the camera!

Whatever happened to just taking a photo of the scene?! If I do have to be in a photo it's either a very unflattering selfie or a very self conscious, arms by the side, awkward shot🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

littlewonder

Chatty Member
on our local group when parents post asking if there’s any jobs going for a 13 year old and all the bootlickers respond with ‘👏🏻 well done little lad, more should be like you! good to see someone wanting to EARN their money instead of scrounging, start young and you’ll go far mate with that work ethic, fair play to you, I wish you every success, any company would love to have you 👏🏻’ shut the fuck up lmao???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

sheleg

VIP Member
A photo of some gormless fella captioned with “thanks for everything u do for our little family” 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Jen667

VIP Member
Another one is xyz checked into to Anyplace hospital. Yep more attention seeking as they want comments of "oh dear, hope you are OK" or "What is wrong" Just so they can come back with their entire medical history.
I loathe hospital posts. I had to take a work colleague to A&E this week after she sliced her hand open with a letter opener. They had signs up saying. 'Do not ask us to pose for selfies, do not film us doing our jobs.' how shocking that they should even need to do that !

• Wow

RJF

VIP Member
A girl I know who goes to extreme lengths not to show her children’s faces on social media (having them turn 180 degrees away from the camera, emojis on faces etc) has hit a new low.

On her latest upload, her toddler’s face has been pixelated in a family photo. Yes - pixelated. Like that of an innocent bystander on some grainy CCTV footage from a 1998 episode of Crimewatch.

Rather than just not uploading the photo, she’s got her kid on Facebook looking like this:

Leonardo.jpg

Weird behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow