Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who have their kids names in their Facebook bio. Middle names and all! Who cares? Oh and don't forget the ❤ or 💙 emoji after the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a post not a story so dw about doxxing- this kind of ‘my daily routine’ post 🙄 you missed out scrolling on your phone for hours in the morning and going to the loo

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Something I’m loving seeing on social media at the moment is influencers doing those NGL anonymous messages, and getting all butt hurt when people write negative stuff. It’s beautiful 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a post not a story so dw about doxxing- this kind of ‘my daily routine’ post 🙄 you missed out scrolling on your phone for hours in the morning and going to the loo
“I had a shower, the I looked at myself intensely in the mirror. Then I got all the food out of my cupboards and filmed it for you. After that I put a bikini on and went outside and pretended to read for about 30 seconds.”

this video also raises the topic of all reels being from the butt- perspective. Women demonstrating bicep curls but all the focus is on her hungry bum that’s half through it’s main course of really tight gym shark leggings… it’s a no from me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I thought that routine was going to amp up into some wild exciting nightlife montage. bleeping hell, I thought my life was rolling in a pretty low gear but I feel like a bleeping rockstar compared to that boring bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mundane snaps from people at their workspace / workplace, e.g. a standard keyboard, computer monitor, or just walking down the office corridor with a caption like “work ones” or something. And it’s worse when they post a similar snap EVERY. DAY. We all go to work… No one cares!

Linked to the above, people who post pictures from the hospital for attention… like, no love, you work at the hospital in one of the offices!

Snapchat “memories” that are pretty bland or just a selfie of themselves in the bathroom or car or wherever. Talk about being stuck in the past…

People snapping what they’re listening to in their cars.

People constantly snapping whatever they’re watching on TV but without any context, so you don’t actually know what they’re watching…

Reactions: 11
Someone I know posted a pic to their IG of their 5yo son weeing outdoors. Pants down, arse out, willy in hand. I reported it. What's wrong with people? She is constantly breaking the trust of all of her kids in similar ways. I'd happily see all kid content off the net. This girl fancies herself as an influencer with her kids dressed in shades of brown with Boho names.

Also sick of lame headlines like, "Viewers of The Crap Show saw Bamber Reynolds on screen and now they're all saying the same thing".

• Wow
Reactions: 20
People’s kids at cheer competitions. I must have 6 or 7 fb friends who spend all of their weekends travelling up and down the country so their daughters can wear sparkly black outfits and ribbons in their hair. And they all win. It seems every person, with kids in different cheer schools, posts pics of medals and cups. It’s become the new passion for kids and you know, yay them, go for it, live your best life. But why must it be over shared on Fb every two minutes?!? My kids dance and go to theatre school and swimming, I don’t post them every week because *spoiler alert* very few people care that much about other people’s kids!
My cousin's forever posting her kids at these. I find cheerleading a bit creepy tbh :confused: like beauty pagents for kids. It used to be that cheerleading was something older teenage girls did for football matches, now it's suddenly become a competition sport for little girls and they wear really skimpy clothes and full face of makeup!

Someone I know posted a pic to their IG of their 5yo son weeing outdoors. Pants down, arse out, willy in hand. I reported it. What's wrong with people? She is constantly breaking the trust of all of her kids in similar ways. I'd happily see all kid content off the net.
👏👏👏 I applaud you. There should be more rules around the privacy of children on Instagram.
Far too many influencers are too keen to share every detail of their poor children’s lives. Such a safeguarding risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There really should be a limit on how long you can repost memories for. Twice last week I thought it was a pregnancy announcement turns out it was a memory from five and eight years ago.

Reactions: 9
White Australians who put the Aboriginal name of their town in their Insta bio. Nothing but virtue signalling. If you feel that bad about being on indigenous land, bleeping move away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People saying “it’s giving ….”

It’s giving use your words ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

Flipping dance troupe video competitions. Why are overweight grown arse women dressed in tight, short, itchy looking crappy cheap polyester slapping their thighs marching around a school hall. How is that even a competition 🙄

• Haha
Memes and stories about the price of Lurpak. Other butters and spreads are available you know.

• Heart
People that post screenshots of their text messages to their partner. I really don’t give a tit what cutesy stuff they say to you over text those conversations interest no one except the two people in the relationship. I can guarantee no one thought it was an interesting post 😭
Yes!! I was thinking about this the other day, I used to follow someone who would do this all the time!

She would screenshot the whole screen, so she didn’t attempt to only screenshot the message she wanted to share, then she would scribble over the rest and sometimes write ‘nope!’ as of to say ‘you aren’t reading that followers!’ (Like anyone cared!) and it used to annoy me disproportionately, I just thought - why is she sharing this message? It was usually so bland it was ridiculous. It was to show they had this passionate relationship I think, here is a pointless message but what I really want to show is how we talk to each other and how the magic is there and it’s such a burning love I can’t message him without talking about it.

She also shared one where she had messaged him ‘I will *something* you’ and scribbled out the ‘something’. Yeah we worked it out 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.