Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This type of attention seeking stuff :) if you were close enough for people to worry they would text you anyway

If you can’t read over the scribble it says ‘marked himself safe’ :)
To be fair, anyone who marks themself as safe from some event on Facebook is a shitlark of the highest order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair, anyone who marks themself as safe from some event on Facebook is a shitlark of the highest order.
That’s what I mean anyone who cares about you will contact you through other means 😂 and the wildfires didn’t harm anyone I don’t THINK (know they were risky and burned houses) so really what’s the point

Reactions: 4
Teacher present ideas have now been overtaken by

“Need ideas for activities to do with the kids in the summer holidays, please sort out what I am going to do for 6 weeks. I don’t let them watch TV or have internet access, only for 7 minutes a day. I have a 15, 13, 12 , 9, 6, 3 and 2 year old, and a newborn baby, so something they’ll all enjoy. My 9 year old is allergic to the sun and my 6 year old won’t leave the house on days that have an e in the name. I don’t drive and I don’t have a lot of money so cheap ideas that will make amazing memories and look brilliant for Facebook and Instagram posts please. Thanks”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When you see couples who have been together 10+ years and the woman posts something romantic he's done for her.... just no 😂 that doesn't happen after the honeymoon period. She's posted a pic of them smiling in a shopping centre while he bought her earrings and a necklace and the caption was "I'm the luckiest girl in the world" :sick: Sorry but he's over compensating or guilty about something

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Whilst scrolling, I've accidentally clicked on someone's profile. The amount of information they post about their children is unbelievable. So many post what school they go to, etc. why? You wouldn't tell someone in the street that.
I ended up unfriending a load of people on Facebook when I realised I was starting to recognise their kids in the street before I recognised their parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m well aware of my hypocrisy here because my picture was the actor who played him for a few days but I’m sick of seeing Eddie Munson now *runs away and hides*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Recently I’m seeing post from older fellas ‘happy anniversary to my wonderful wife. You’re my absolute rock and I couldn’t ask for better…’ but quite clearly written/dictated by the wife herself. I mean people in their 50s+ where he never uses FB, wouldn’t know how to tag or post a pic and doesn’t talk like that at all. Or maybe it’s the kids doing it? Either way, It’s very bizarre that people seem to need this public validation now.

Reactions: 8
Those fucktards on tiktok that refer to people they’re arguing with in the comments as ‘bestie✌🏼‘ to prove a point supposedly?! Is the point that you’re a waste of your dad’s nut juice?🤔

Reactions: 5
There's a group of girls in their 20s who live in my town. They all live together in what they call "The Only Fans House" 🤮 One of them has got a baby girl and they are basically raising the poor child in their coven, if you will. They take turns looking after her between their Only Fans photo shoots. I wouldn't be surprised if they are regularly entertaining johns at their "Only Fans House", so it doesn't seem at all safe for that baby. They document much of this on IG Stories. If it ends up on the news one day because something bad happens I won't be shocked.

Another thing I don't like is pretending to be outraged but really just bragging about male attention. "OMG can't believe I've just come back to my car and someone's left me a note with their number saying I'm beautiful." Yeah, you just want everyone to know hun.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Captioned “my kiddos enjoying the airport lounge”- choose to cover their faces fine but why post the pic? 😐 🌈
people who take their tiny infant toddlers on holiday full stop. someone I know has taken her child on a jolly to the USA. She is a single parent and does not have any family or connections there. She took this kid on a long haul flight to Boston and then a few other flights hopping about the country. Boston is somewhere I used to fly to regularly and believe me if someone took their brat on there especially without good reason I would be livid. Not only does a child that small not need a holiday especially when you consider they will remember nothing, you are potentially ruining that flight for literally HUNDREDS of people.

Besides the above also the kid is pig ugly so posting a zillion pics of a child who looks like she's balding with a massive forehead and dodgy teeth is going to spam a lot of people's feeds. Just because you love your kid doesnt mean we are all going to and think it's beautiful..

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
people who take their tiny infant toddlers on holiday full stop. someone I know has taken her child on a jolly to the USA. She is a single parent and does not have any family or connections there. She took this kid on a long haul flight to Boston and then a few other flights hopping about the country. Boston is somewhere I used to fly to regularly and believe me if someone took their brat on there especially without good reason I would be livid. Not only does a child that small not need a holiday especially when you consider they will remember nothing, you are potentially ruining that flight for literally HUNDREDS of people.

Besides the above also the kid is pig ugly so posting a zillion pics of a child who looks like she's balding with a massive forehead and dodgy teeth is going to spam a lot of people's feeds. Just because you love your kid doesnt mean we are all going to and think it's beautiful..
I hate bawling kids on flights as much as anyone, but are you saying that if people have small children they shouldn't go on holiday?

Reactions: 13
People who insist on identifying themselves as disabled when they are clearly not. They may have chronic health conditions but they are not disabled. I am baffled as to why they would want to identify with a disadvantaged sector of the population other than to garner attention possibly. Do not get me started about how this person continually references a time when she allegedly had to go down flights of stairs on her bum at an airport once when the same woman has posted pics of her riding her bike around Amsterdam. Love you are NOT disabled.To me it's an insult /affront to those who are

Reactions: 14
I hate bawling kids on flights as much as anyone, but are you saying that if people have small children they shouldn't go on holiday?
no I am saying i do not see the point of a single parent taking a toddler on holiday. The toddler won't remember or appreciate nor can you do anything or appreciate anything when you have to concentrate on minding a child. and all she has done is pay a vast amount of money to look after her child in another country. What's the point?

Reactions: 1
no I am saying i do not see the point of a single parent taking a toddler on holiday. The toddler won't remember or appreciate and all she has done is pay a vast amount of money to look after her child in another country. What's the point?
It's not for the toddler, it's for the parent. What are they meant to do, leave the toddler with someone for a week or more?

Reactions: 8
It's not for the toddler, it's for the parent. What are they meant to do, leave the toddler with someone for a week or more?
the woman has parents who I am sure would love to spend time with the child. also she doesnt work so doesn't need a holiday

• Wow
  • Angry

you got kids?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
the woman has parents who I am sure would love to spend time with the child. also she doesnt work so doesn't need a holiday
That particular one you're talking about might but not everyone does. Not everyone has a full maternity leave and even then it's usually only a year. Also some people go on holiday to get some sun, not just as a break from work

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.