Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“People think lifting weights makes women look bulky”… this again? Just post your workout vid instead of pretending to give a PSA no one asked for 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“People think lifting weights makes women look bulky”… this again? Just post your workout vid instead of pretending to give a PSA no one asked for 🥱
Or don’t post it at all. So fed up with people sharing fitness videos (unless it’s part of a proper weight loss journey, I can understand that) but most of them are clearly ‘thirst traps’ who just wanna show off their tight fitting clothes etc etc … duck off already.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are all these posts with POV and then explaining what the situation is? Starting to see so many and they’re really annoying! Just make the video without the condescending explanation 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
wow really? Because all I can see is people who do nothing with their kids aside from dragging them round the shops.I've only ever met one parent who actually spends time with their children doing things, exploring things. cooking , playing sport, reading, doing crafts and hobbies etc you know all the things you are meant to be doing with your children rather than shopping and looking at their mobile phones while they run rampant
I am thankfully surrounded by folk who invest a lot of time and energy in their kids. I know the types you are on about though - and I would rather scrape my arse across a mile of razor blades than have them in my circle of friends.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a grown man on my FB who keeps sharing stuff like this and tagging his girlfriend in it. They’ve been together a month

165052ED-88B7-40FD-8E6A-F177904D54BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The first Vs last day in reception/school etc. Astounds me how many people post their kids in their school uniform.

Also why do they hold a graduation with a cap and a scroll in the UK?

Reactions: 11
Sentences/statements followed by - 'I said what the f*ck I said'

So aggressive!

Reactions: 8
It's so effing boring- ties for top space with that 'She's a 10 but..'' bollocks. I mean if you're going to post a meme make sure it's funny? I quite like that 'Y tho' with the old figure in the painting but that outraged girlfriend one with the man looking at a girl walking past is sooo overused

I have a friend who shares this tit all the time whenever she fucks meets a new bloke. 3 weeks later and he's ditched and she's onto the next one.
Ha ha maybe we know the same person but saying that there are so many girls out there like it
My one she took a break for a good few months and came back about three weeks ago and she is just re-hashing the same tit
The same awfull made up selfies of a night out that she had before she has the social media break and the same type of memes and quotes about being worthy blah blah
Nothing has changed
But then some people never do
Sad really

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone else is seeing these personalised “Mr Men and Little Miss” ones doing the rounds just now, they’ve been going 2 days so far and I’m sick of them already

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if anyone else is seeing these personalised “Mr Men and Little Miss” ones doing the rounds just now, they’ve been going 2 days so far and I’m sick of them already
I haven't seen ONE that's funny or worth posting :censored:

Reactions: 2
2 different people over-sharing repeatedly on facebook about starting a family.

Person one: Details about how her latest partner is having an op to reverse his vasectomy so they can hopefully have a baby together.

Person two: I can't wait to get pregnant by you!!! @partnersname

:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.