Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love island contestant literally selling their souls after leaving the villa. Posting every type of ad deal they can get their hands on. I understand theyā€™re making money. But itā€™s every single post. Iā€™ve basically unfollowed them all by about now after theyā€™ve left the villa as theyā€™re just a brand by now and not even a person anymore.

Reactions: 8
All these reels of insufferable dickheads during various workouts (šŸ™„) with inspirationalā„¢ audio over the top e.g.

ā€œNobody is coming to help you, no one is coming to save youā€¦ youā€™ll never start, but more importantly, without consistency, youā€™ll never finishā€.

OMG Becca youā€™re only working out in the gym not solving world hunger, turn it in šŸ„±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Gonks.
People posting photos and obsessing over these weird little Elf men.
Christmas Gonks.
Halloween Gonks.
Mini Gonks.
Gonk wrapping paper.

Sod offffffff
YES I HATE GONKS
And it sounds like a an offensive word, like it should be racist or anti-disabled, itā€™s an awful clunky word

I also hate ā€œHot Chocolate Stationsā€
Who has the time and energy? Just piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
YES I HATE GONKS
And it sounds like a an offensive word, like it should be racist or anti-disabled, itā€™s an awful clunky word

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ oh I hate them too!! Alot of clutter on the work tops!! Ibrefkon the pics are
YES I HATE GONKS

Whole heartedly agree

When a woman uploads a billion photos of her newborn and someone comments "oh I love her so much" and the mother replies.. "she loves you too!" Bore off!!!

Facebook is the worst.
Also no one cares about your tacky Christmas tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait until elf on the shelf starts then we will be wishing we were back to pumpkin patches šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personalised Christmas pyjamas for kids with ā€˜Alfie believesā€™ ā€˜Oliver believesā€™ on them šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 12
All the crappy Christmas tat made by people at home that they flog trying to pretend it's some sort of business venture.

Reactions: 14
When a woman uploads a billion photos of her newborn and someone comments "oh I love her so much" and the mother replies.. "she loves you too!" Bore off!!!

Facebook is the worst.
Also no one cares about your tacky Christmas tree!
And all the pics look the same- like a swaddled potato!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you ask a question and there's only one answer and several people tell you the answer.

Reactions: 7
If I see a single Elf on the Shelf post on Instagram or Facebook this year, people are being blocked. I donā€™t care love, itā€™s utter garbage and youā€™re making extra work for yourself. If my daughter had been interested in it then I wouldā€™ve made her clear up the elfā€™s crap after, that wouldā€™ve nipped it in the bud.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hot chocolate stations. The huns have gone mad. What's wrong with just getting it out the cupboard, from the tub it came in? Why does it need to be decanted into crappy jars then arranged into a "hot chocolate station" cluttering up your kitchen worktops. Weirdos.

Reactions: 29
When you ask a question and there's only one answer and several people tell you the answer.
Or my other favourite. Someone asks a question and they get loads of ā€œsorry I donā€™t knowā€ or ā€œI canā€™t help but hope someone canā€
Meanwhile the poor person who asked is getting hundreds of notifications. Not 1 being the bloody answer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This really irritates me!! Same as when someone puts an awful comment on a post then a million people reply saying this is disgusting blah blah ... yeah we all agree but don't need another load of comments saying the same thing, not very likely that the troll is going to reply anymore

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.