Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jam then cream, or cream then jam… put it to rest already, every influencer and their dogs are asking rhis

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thankfully I’ve never seen one of those posts but I remember a few years ago being at a friend’s house with my husband and another couple and her new boyfriend was there. We had met a few times but didn’t really know him well and I really hadn’t taken to him at all. She had some holiday photos she had printed out and handed us the packet to look through and there was one of her lying in bed, naked but with a sheet covering her and with what you might call a ‘satisfied’ look on her face 🤢. He made a big thing of telling us all ‘oh I took that one of X right after I had made love to her’ 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Another time we went round there was a pair of very fetishist shoes that just happened to be casually lying around which he had to point out to everyone. Needless to say we don’t go round any more.
Sounds like they are inviting you guys for a swing! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When couples post there musty after sex selfie 🤮 we get it you have sex no keep in to ur self x
I find the people who do that or like to tell everyone about their sex life are doing it, because in reality nothing is actually happening between the sheets, or their relationship is quite unhappy , so they are trying to portray a false image. The majority of people manage to keep things like that private

• Haha
People who create hashtags for their wedding and then shove it down everyone's throat for months leading up to the wedding.

I find the people who do that or like to tell everyone about their sex life are doing it, because in reality nothing is actually happening between the sheets, or their relationship is quite unhappy , so they are trying to portray a false image. The majority of people manage to keep things like that private
Our new next door neighbours are loud shaggers, and it's really vomit inducing. Our bedroom is on the other side but we can still hear the headboard going from there. My husband was out the front with the water board middle of the day in the week and they were at it loudly with all the windows open. Just Ewwww! We don't need to hear it. They're in their 50s, it's not hot, it's embarrassing.

*Edited to add, I'm not against people in their 50s having sex 😂😂 - it's the obnoxiously loud going at it like teenagers when you know other people can hear that I have a problem with.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree it's like there trying to prove them selves to every one

Reactions: 7
Our new next door neighbours are loud shaggers, and it's really vomit inducing. Our bedroom is on the other side but we can still hear the headboard going from there. My husband was out the front with the water board middle of the day in the week and they were at it loudly with all the windows open. Just Ewwww! We don't need to hear it. They're in their 50s, it's not hot, it's embarrassing.

*Edited to add, I'm not against people in their 50s having sex 😂😂 - it's the obnoxiously loud going at it like teenagers when you know other people can hear that I have a problem with.
Omg you’d at least close the window especially in the middle of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh my gosh! This is actually hilarious! Do you ever see them and have to make polite chit chat?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh! This is actually hilarious! Do you ever see them and have to make polite chit chat?
Oh yes we see them 😬 I won't be making any effort, can't even look her in the eye! 🤮 I was initially going to take a plant round and say hello, then this started and I thought she can shove the plant up her ass, I don't want to have anything to do with them! We're all at it, but we don't need to let everyone know, you know? I just find it very odd. Worse, if it's their kink that other people can hear, and we're the ones involuntarily subjected to their kink, that actually disgusts me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Today, every influencers and their hamsters are talking about climate change. They totally didn’t encourage fast fashion and consumerism you know

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Jam then cream, or cream then jam… put it to rest already, every influencer and their dogs are asking rhis
This makes me furious, there is no wrong way, have it how you want it. Imagine thinking that how someone eat a scone has got anything to do with you!

Actually this applies to all food rules, yes I'll eat ketchup with my medium rare steak and you need to go duck yourself if you have an opinion on that!

• Heart
“It costs that much, coz it takes me bleeping hours 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've come across this 50yr old woman on insta who decided she wants to try & become a model, she heavily edits and filters everything so all the pictures are blurry and look like they've been taken on a potato, even a couple of 'pro' ones she's had done have wiggly lines everywhere where she's changing everything. None of them look anything like her. She's also desperately been buying 'followers' and flirting with the creepy pervy men that encourage her, because she looks like something out of readers wives. SO CRINGE.
I think I know who you mean, is it mostly underwear shots she does?

when people go for a run and take pictures. I had someone on my Facebook who’s constant and has the stupid tounge smile with her teeth fuuuuuuu

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.