Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who comments on FB post in general

When there is an article about how couple saved up to buy in London, you bet the comments be like “why buy in the shithole” “forgot to mention bank of mum and dad eh” “left that shithole 20years ago, and never look back” “I live in Lincolnshire and my house cost 50p”

Well Dave, maybe they do have to be in London because they work in London?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not SM but people sending WhatsApp/messages early in the morning. Just because you are awake, and it doesn't matter if you think my phone is on "do not disturb" just have good manners to wait for a decent time to communicate (unless an emergency).
The women. I went to school with are swines for doing this. Sending messages at 6am is ridiculous. Suppose I could get my own back when I'm on nights and message at 3am,see how they like it lol

Reactions: 6
People who whinge about the pandemic as though it's victimising them personally "I can't see my mum blah blah blah". Get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The stories in the Sun money Facebook page grind my tits.

“This 20 year old girl has just bought a 250k property in the heart of Cheshire with a salary of only 22k. Find out how here 😍

One or two paragraphs later “so & so’s mum & dad discussed it with her and decided it would be best if they bought the house for her”

every bleeping time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People who whinge about the pandemic as though it's victimising them personally "I can't see my mum blah blah blah". Get in the bin.
The ones who constantly mention that they worked throughout the pandemic as if they were front line and not just working from home 🙄 or those still playing the key worker card and trying to blag discounts or special treatments.

Reactions: 12
Oh that’s awful!

I had one woman who was a friend the other day had to delete her off my gram as for past 2 months she’s posted about a long distance relationship with a male model army type!

nothing wrong with that only not on FB and she’s very quiet if you ask her in PM about it. Anyway she then posted selfie pics every day, pics of family, son, area she lives etc… and then pics of her cleavage but they got worse! I told her I was deleting her off my gram (not just for this reason) and she messages me back - “well we don’t talk anyway!”

but why post what’s obviously your LDR over Instagram when half of the followers (another friend of mine who knows her said why’s she bragging? And staying silent if you PM her about him?!). Most people use WhatsApp to share intimate cleavage pics etc. See this is why social media is bad in the wrong people’s hands!
Sounds like a romance scam if it's the type of guy I'm imagining. Triggers me because a very stupid relative of mine fell for the same 🙄 reverse image searched and it was a soldier who had his identity stolen and the person pretending to be him was based in Ghana. Somehow the area code didn't raise a red flag to my relative. 🤔

Is he real? She sounds like she’s going to end up in Take a Break magazine with her best Bambi watching his mum getting shot sympathy pose.
Beat me to it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The women. I went to school with are swines for doing this. Sending messages at 6am is ridiculous. Suppose I could get my own back when I'm on nights and message at 3am,see how they like it lol
Recently muted my friends for doing this! My little ones medical alerts come through my phone so I can’t have it on silent. Didn’t matter how many times I mentioned it they were still sending messages in the group at like half five 😡 now I can go days without realising they’ve sent messages 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like a romance scam if it's the type of guy I'm imagining. Triggers me because a very stupid relative of mine fell for the same 🙄 reverse image searched and it was a soldier who had his identity stolen and the person pretending to be him was based in Ghana. Somehow the area code didn't raise a red flag to my relative. 🤔

Beat me to it
Thing is he posts videos etc of himself - see the thing is I’m not a friend of hers or wasn’t yet she was all cagey about him. Whatever

Wonder if this scammer is the same one on catfish UK and some fraud programme with kym marsh. They used a video of someone made it look realistic and like a facetime. Both programmes had the exact same video scamming them 2 different women

Reactions: 5
Wonder if this scammer is the same one on catfish UK and some fraud programme with kym marsh. They used a video of someone made it look realistic and like a facetime. Both programmes had the exact same video scamming them 2 different women
Ooh maybe it is?! Lots of videos but yea they could come from anywhere. Bloke in his 20s, (she’s in late 40s) in German army says he does personal fitness training lots of intagram accounts at a guess. She posts lots of photos and videos to make it look like she’s much younger. Thing is she has nothing at all, a very basic job but council flat etc and I worry in case she goes to loan sharks to get money. She is also quite naive and father of her son is in prison for physically assaulting her. Says he’s posted her a ring (very basic ring). If he’s in a certain top she got the same for her son. Very disturbing.

People posting endless affiliate links, especially for things they don't own or were gifted. Also posting swipe up to see what I'm buying. So called 'influencers ' are no more than professional scroungers

Reactions: 14
Sorry if off topic, but people that ignore your messages and then post on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The ones who constantly mention that they worked throughout the pandemic as if they were front line and not just working from home 🙄 or those still playing the key worker card and trying to blag discounts or special treatments.
Im an ITU nurse and if i get discount at dominos, I’m bloody taking it. Anything to get me through my CBT sessions

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Petition sharing but then having no reason for sharing it. I questioned why you believe in the cause since you are sharing it…and got banned from the group for bullying.

Reactions: 4
LinkedIn:
Senior management in various companies posting pictures of themselves in front of offices with the following caption: "So great to be back in the office. The energy is amazing".

Go away!

Never seen such posts from more junior resources.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People sharing go fund me’s but haven’t donated themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not sure if right place to post but a “reformed troll Alexa” has been interviewed saying she’s got therapy for her trolling etc.

all I do is post about GC etc here because she’s an annoying bleeping waste of skin. I haven’t got time to troll her on Twitter etc.

yet this self sanctimonious hypocritical witch thinks it’s ok to call out trolls. Which I guess it is as trolls are bad. Or are they?! 😈👿

Influencers who say 'women should support women'. That bugs me, why only support women or why support someone just because they are a woman. Personally believe in supporting ANYONE who works hard and doesn't take things for granted

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.