Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody posting their crappy tik tok dancing on any other platform than tik tok. I reserve a special mention for Gordon Ramsay. Major cringe!!!

Reactions: 7
The cringe reels on instagram
Of people doing a cringey shimmy or dance and pointing to whatever writing they have on the reel.

PLEASE STOP!

even my favourite influencer who never follows trends has done it 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm honestly so tired of hauls. Especially if a person's entire channel is dedicated to doing them... it just makes me so angry, the wastefulness and blind consumerism is just so depressing! Those huge Shein hauls especially lately. And then the comments defending it because 'no ethical consumption under capitalism' and 'it's the only brand that fits me' as if capitalism forces you to buy 50 t-shirts.... As if buying one of zero isn't a choice! It's always people who already have like triple the amount of clothes a normal person needs anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People posting their vaccination cards

I've been ✨ vaccinated ✨

Well I ✨don't care✨

I hate this one. All those people are doing are making others question when their turn will be. Let who you need to know, but really no need to announce it.

'What time does the Asda shut?' Google it!!!!

The worst are parents "anyone know when the schools are back?" How do you not know when your kids are back at school for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who post “anyone know of any jobs going?”. Look for yourself like the rest of us do! Also, at our age, surely you’re looking for a role a bit more relevant to your degree/previous experience? Or maybe that’s just me, but I don’t know any casual roles going.

On top of that, people who write really vague status’ about how they know who’s really there for them because of *insert stupid reason here*. Sorry I can’t drop everything at your beck and will, I have my own responsibilities to take care of first. Plus, when you constantly need attention, it’s difficult to know when it’s actually needed and when you’re just being a drama queen.

These are totally not about the same person 🙃 but I also do see people do it a lot. It’s childish behaviour imo

Reactions: 9
People who post “anyone know of any jobs going?”. Look for yourself like the rest of us do!
Yes!

But usually someone will take the bait and say “What kind of job?” and they’ll reply “Any”.

What, you mean you’re qualified to work in retail, construction, care work, office work, waitressing...? If you’re that multi-skilled I’m surpised you’re lazily asking after jobs on Facebook, mate.

• Haha
Cretins that presume because they read something on a forum they are now educated in the reason behind something medical
And it’s normally a really simple solution that if true would make them millions and put qualified professionals out of work 🙄 getting fed up of seeing people and animals suffer because of this

• Heart
Those people who post a happy birthday paragraph to their kid 🙄 followed by various photos of said kid over the years. “Happy 8th birthday to our darling girl, you are the most kind funny intelligent beautiful human, you are so selfless we hope you enjoy all your presents sweetie and your trip to the zoo, we love you so much never change darling, can’t believe you’re 8 where has the time gone 🥰duck OFF BORE OFF literally no one cares!! And your “selfless darling” won’t see it either 🙄🤣😂
Oof my old 'friend's mum still posts these of her when it's her birthday. She's nearly 21. If my mum dared to do that I'd delete her Facebook account 💀 💀 (sorry mam x)

I'm honestly so tired of hauls. Especially if a person's entire channel is dedicated to doing them... it just makes me so angry, the wastefulness and blind consumerism is just so depressing! Those huge Shein hauls especially lately. And then the comments defending it because 'no ethical consumption under capitalism' and 'it's the only brand that fits me' as if capitalism forces you to buy 50 t-shirts.... As if buying one of zero isn't a choice! It's always people who already have like triple the amount of clothes a normal person needs anyway.
Toy channels are the saddest version of this. Poor little kids just sitting in front of a camera, having to fake a reaction for some cheapo plastic tat so their parents can afford their gigantic grey velvet house. Makes you wonder how much it'll affect them, being forced to keep up an online presence from such a young age when many adults can't cope with the stress :(

• Haha
People who get a new partner, post a picture of them together then cover their partners face with an emoji as they “want to keep it private”. DONT put it on social media then 😭 either let me be nosey and see their face or post nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People who get a new partner, post a picture of them together then cover their partners face with an emoji as they “want to keep it private”. DONT put it on social media then 😭 either let me be nosey and see their face or post nothing
One of my friends has just started the ‘soft introduction’ of her boyfriend on Facebook where she posts photos of them together and then waits for people to ask who she’s with so she can then say “oh it’s actually my boyfriend!”.

Definitely not feeling bitter that I’m still sad and alone ... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow is that actually a 'thing'?! 😂🥴 never seen that before but now I really want to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Videos of clicking fingers and something changing e.g. tidier lounge, cleaned bathroom. It’s overdone and unimaginative.

Usually matched with the same crappy 5 songs “and it went like... mmhmm” or “let’s get down, let’s get down to business” 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay so maybe I’m just cold hearted lol but when people post angry statuses to the local group about some yoofs that have destroyed trees or something...yes it’s terrible and yes they’re little shits who should be punished if caught but you don’t win a good citizen medal for a. confronting them or b. Posting about how angry you are and the fact you confronted them on social media 🙄😅
*insert spongebob nobody cares gif here*

• Haha
I'm sick of seeing Bindi Irwin and her baby updates. The daily pregnancy updates were a pain in the arse too. First female to ever give birth!

People who post “anyone know of any jobs going?”. Look for yourself like the rest of us do! Also, at our age, surely you’re looking for a role a bit more relevant to your degree/previous experience? Or maybe that’s just me, but I don’t know any casual roles going.
Dear god this grates my last nerve. If I see one more "NE1 no of ne jobs goin" posts I'm going to comment with a link to a heart surgeon / dentist / barrister vacancy and ask if that's the kind of thing they are looking for.

Absolute lazy arse dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone know what happened in such a place? Heard lots of sirens heading there.

Or for the Irish tattlers, anyone know what was going on in Cabra last night that bleeping helicopter was there hours. Cue lots of people moaning about the helicopter but nobody knowing why it was there 🙌🏻🤣

• Haha
girls on Instagram who think their boyfriend is the hottest thing on earth and want to keep them secret so tag them as ‘youwish’ or ‘nottodayhun’ on their photos. witch I was just wanting to be nosey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen on Inst reels this morning, someone putting their washing tablets in a jar along with tumble dryer cloths in a box then putting them on a trolley so they look nice. Why? Just leave in the box you buy them in 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When someone announces their pregnancy and then their mate comments saying 'OMMMGGG IT'S FINALLY OUT THE BAAAAAGGG💙💖💙💖💙' Ooh well done you knew before the official announcement, you're so ✨special✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.