Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts in groups that start with "Delete if not allowed..." like the group admins need their permission to delete their post :rolleyes:
Actually that's just people being diplomatic and showing a little respect for posting something they are unsure about.

Reactions: 5
Actually that's just people being diplomatic and showing a little respect for posting something they are unsure about.
Very often, they would know if it's allowed by reading the rules of the group.

Reactions: 9
Some chavs I have on my friends list have started a "freeJim" (obv changed the name lol) hashtag on FB and insta for their friend who has just been arrested for drug offences. They keep posting #Freejim on completely unrelated posts like one of them put a pic of their chinese up last night with #FreeJim on it hahahaha. I doubt the police are gonna release him based on your hashtag huns x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Some chavs I have on my friends list have started a "freeJim" (obv changed the name lol) hashtag on FB and insta for their friend who has just been arrested for drug offences. They keep posting #Freejim on completely unrelated posts like one of them put a pic of their chinese up last night with #FreeJim on it hahahaha. I doubt the police are gonna release him based on your hashtag huns x
Ah poor Jim probably really loves that Chinese though. Life can be so unfair 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls who posts throwback holiday pics on their stories like this
20210509_092200.png

With 'holiday dreaming💭' or 'take me back😭' next to it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone doing slimming world. Any of the fuckers. Hey I was one. However I cannot bleeping stand the food pictures! A sad ham salad “pickled onions for speed” PISS OFF!!! FIBRE ONE BARS PISS OFF. CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA PISS OFF. PRETEND PIZZAS PISS OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone doing slimming world. Any of the fuckers. Hey I was one. However I cannot bleeping stand the food pictures! A sad ham salad “pickled onions for speed” PISS OFF!!! FIBRE ONE BARS PISS OFF. CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA PISS OFF. PRETEND PIZZAS PISS OFF
‘The cheese is my HXA and the milk is my HXB’ 🙄 Guy I work with has made his own SW account and all his meals are ‘fakeaways,’ no decent veg in sight apart from peas, sweet corn or a few token salad leaves.
And you know when he hasn’t posted for a few days that he’s been ‘off plan’ and eating a load of crap. I felt like commenting the other day, I see you haven’t posted the photo of the big bag of revels, lemon tarts and beers that you sent me last night 😂

• Haha
Never mind he’s actually committed a crime ay 🥴😂

Reactions: 2
When they post photos of their dinner you understand immediately why they are at a slimming club. Portion sizes are always massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tik tok reaction videos or "put a finger down trend" where people act like it's their first time reacting to an audio or video. They clearly watched it, decided they going to record their own, recorded it and then probably recorded it a few times before uploading. It's so fake and inauthentic.

Reactions: 10
People trying to sell / give away absolute sh*t via local FB groups just to save them a tip run.

A bloke on our estate group has sadly lost his Mum recently but is now trying to give away an entire house clearance of crap. Some highlights: a torn wheeled shopping bag, elastic straps (no, me neither); a meal lap tray (stained); incomplete jigsaws; old towels (frayed & stained); half used herbs & spices; rusty garden furniture. Just hire a skip mate.
He’s off again......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Perfectly posed 'normalise breastfeeding' pictures with the mum looking fashionable and gorgeous in a spotless house with the baby effortlessly latched on. There are a million ways to normalise breastfeeding and this isn't one of them. Totally self serving.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Perfectly posed 'normalise breastfeeding' pictures with the mum looking fashionable and gorgeous in a spotless house with the baby effortlessly latched on. There are a million ways to normalise breastfeeding and this isn't one of them. Totally self serving.
Totally! I posted a few pictures of me feeding. Why? I thought I looked bleeping cool. All Renaissance painting like 🤣 with a full boob and my make up on and that. Beautiful baby attached to me. My beautiful baby. It’s such a look for me. I thought I looked cool so I showed people. No bloody “NORMALISE IT” shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally! I posted a few pictures of me feeding. Why? I thought I looked bleeping cool. All Renaissance painting like 🤣 with a full boob and my make up on and that. Beautiful baby attached to me. My beautiful baby. It’s such a look for me. I thought I looked cool so I showed people. No bloody “NORMALISE IT” shite.
Exactly! I would much prefer people said 'I'm posting this because I love it and I look great 😅

Dear Every Fucker,

It's 2021. Pretty much everyone on the planet has a smartphone, capable of instantly transmitting geolocation data, capturing high-def photographs and videos, and instantly contacting pretty much anyone else on the planet in real-time.

Because of this, it's highly unlikely nefarious thieves will mark your house via a weird combination of hobo sign, cable ties, chalk on the pavement and smoke signals. They'll just take a photo and send it on - or, realistically, they won't bother their arse, because your Audi A4, 50" telly and garden trampoline aren't really worth the risk. And the sinister markings on the pavement will be either the gas board, the phone people or the broadband.

Also nobody wants to steal your dog. Your dog's an ill-behaved ratbag.

Yours
Oicho Throw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.