Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they scour the news waiting for the next big death to get their art supplies out, or do you think they’ve got a few big ones ready just in case?

It’s all a bit morbid if you think about it.
The sickly artwork person rushing home to draw some artwork when a celeb pops their clogs

Paddington not far behind them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"I'll take a large pepsi"

"We only have coke, is that okay?"

Giggles "ooh i'll take a gram"

It wasn't funny the first time, still isn't funny now. You can hear the server roll their eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those “suds” accounts on TikTok what go live and just do this???? With multiple cleaning products? Just to swill it around the sink and rinse it out to start again?

WHAT IS THE POINT??

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Those “suds” accounts on TikTok what go live and just do this???? With multiple cleaning products? Just to swill it around the sink and rinse it out to start again?

WHAT IS THE POINT??
That's a bit dull. Is it some kind of mindfulness exercise?

Reactions: 6
People posting about their solo holidays which include meeting up with people every single day, always having plans with people AND having their friends fly out to meet them? Solo trip where?

Reactions: 13
Videos of people cleaning their house. Maybe its just my algorithm but.
1. Their houses all look the same. Beige, natural fibres, pot plant.
2. They have next to no stuff and it all looks freshly decorated so their houses are easy to clean.
3. They clean so f***ing slowly. I'm like a whirling dervish and they are lovingly caressing their coffee table through the cloth and carefully plumping their cushions. Then they sit down to a coffee in an earthenware mug. I assume none of them have jobs.
So over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Videos of people cleaning their house. Maybe its just my algorithm but.
1. Their houses all look the same. Beige, natural fibres, pot plant.
2. They have next to no stuff and it all looks freshly decorated so their houses are easy to clean.
3. They clean so f***ing slowly. I'm like a whirling dervish and they are lovingly caressing their coffee table through the cloth and carefully plumping their cushions. Then they sit down to a coffee in an earthenware mug. I assume none of them have jobs.
So over it.
The girls cleaning these houses also look exactly the same. Fillers, Botox and lips. They also have fifty shades of beige in the wardrobe.

Reactions: 17
Taylor swift everywhere again, how many albums can she release? Spits tit lyrics out faster than chat gpt

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The giving items away for free groups and seeing “hopelessly inline” under an item.

Reactions: 2
People women filming themselves dancing and being gOoFy in the gym then acting like they’re progressing humanity. Just workout and duck off. The narcissism 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I‘m probably being thick but what does that mean?
Sorry I should have explained it better 🤪 There are a lot of groups on Facebook that give away items such as furniture, clothing etc and you a photo to a group and someone will come and collect it. There are people who aren’t as fast as others so will write hopelessly inline underneath. I’m sick of seeing the same people so it’s more of a me issue 😂

Reactions: 4
Fans/stans bullying people who they assume have wronged their idol. Whether he did something or not, I'm sick of seeing Taylor fans bullying people online, hounding them etc.
Same goes for the obsessed kpop fans etc

Hounding comments etc is like the new banging on people doors and harrassing them.

These rabid fans need to learn how to behave on social media.

Screenshot:
1000028128.png

Reactions: 8
The giving items away for free groups and seeing “hopelessly inline” under an item.
I swear some people just write ‘interested’ under everything as well. I’m in a hair models group and there was an ad for a pixie cut in Watford and another for a long hair trim in Brixton. Same person- “Following” 💇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3