Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might have already been said but it’s balloon arches, over the top parties and hampers for me. For children barely out of nappies !!!!!
There is a woman on my Insta who thinks she’s some kind of celebrity. Her daughter is no older than 4 years old. Every year out comes the Christmas Eve Hamper, Halloween hamper, Easter Hamper and my personal favourite - the Valentine’s hamper !!!!!!!!
The little girl is the most precocious princess and I pity her future husband 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Community do gooders doing jobs that our council should be doing - like litter picking and cleaning road signs.

We pay council tax for a reason, stop letting the council get away with our town being a mess. If they don’t think they’ve got to do the job because someone else is going to do it for free when they’re bored on a Sunday afternoon, they’ll cut more funding 🤦🏻‍♀️

And then they post it all on Facebook because it wouldn’t be worth it without the 👍🏻s and ❤s.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People, mainly insta influencers, using the term “love language” 🤢 such as “making him his favourite meal is my love language”. Shut up shut up shut up!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The word ‘wholesome’ …… you are using it because it’s trendy but you actually have no idea what it means. Please bloody stop. ‘It was such a wholesome Sunday’ (Roast dinner picture) 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I’m a dog walker/vet/groomer/trainer 3/5/6 breeds I would never own”

IMG_2055.jpeg

Community do gooders doing jobs that our council should be doing - like litter picking and cleaning road signs.

We pay council tax for a reason, stop letting the council get away with our town being a mess. If they don’t think they’ve got to do the job because someone else is going to do it for free when they’re bored on a Sunday afternoon, they’ll cut more funding 🤦🏻‍♀️

And then they post it all on Facebook because it wouldn’t be worth it without the 👍🏻s and ❤s.
I’m used to be a dogooder. We didn’t post what we did on SM though. I enjoyed it. I liked the exercise and it felt like achieved something
Each to their own.

I hate these, one I see a lot is:

I'm a perfume expert and this is 5 perfumes that are the best (by perfume expert what they usually mean is they have a lot of perfumes and do tiktoks about them)
Or they are trying to sell you fm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m used to be a dogooder. We didn’t post what we did on SM though. I enjoyed it. I liked the exercise and it felt like achieved something
Each to their own.
I live by the coast and automatically do 'take 3 for the sea' when I'm out walking the dog. That means picking up 3 bits of plastic rubbish that would usually end up in the sea, and putting it in the bin. I've never posted about it on social media though, and nor does anyone else I know, it's just a routine thing most dog walkers do round here.
Perhaps I should start photographing the plastic crap and posting it on Instagram to show off what a kind and considerate human being I am? Nah, I don't need the validation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Too many empowered stupid people. The lower your IQ, the lower your character count should be. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least there's not been an OJ Simpson one with Paddington behind the wheel of the white Ford Bronco.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ant and Dec hit their prime like 20 years ago. They should have retired a long time ago :ROFLMAO:

Why does revery change need a watercolour memorial these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 20