Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen lots of black and white photos with cryptic quotes about being happy in your own skin, attributed to Audrey Hepburn. She’s dead so she can’t say “duck off, that’s not what I said.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen lots of black and white photos with cryptic quotes about being happy in your own skin, attributed to Audrey Hepburn. She’s dead so she can’t say “duck off, that’s not what I said.”

Bit rich as well seeing as she was a life long bulimic so clearly not that happy in her own skin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Those stupid shorts on Facebook claiming using common discipline methods like "time out" is "abusive" these types of people obviously haven't seen or experienced real child abuse. My mum used time outs when I was little. My dad chose to hit me, bite me, threaten me, humiliate me and throw objects at me. I know which parent was abusive and it definitely wasn't my mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
4A99C317-00FC-4D00-BCFE-1FB98D997C8E.jpeg

Oh oh oh, because of this thread I’m now getting suggestions that I’d rather not have suggested. 😂😂😂😂

Someone confiscate her crayons!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Influencers tap tap tapping on the products they’re trying to flog us with their hideous extra long finger nails 🤢 Buy some bloody nail clippers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Serious question, but what is it with adult women and reborn dolls? Been seeing a few pop up on tiktok and they're walking them around shops in strollers. Doesn't seem healthy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Serious question, but what is it with adult women and reborn dolls? Been seeing a few pop up on tiktok and they're walking them around shops in strollers. Doesn't seem healthy.
I’ve never understood the fascination with fake babies. I understand doll collectors to an extent but reborn dolls look like dead babies to me. You can even buy preemie ones with feeding tubes 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They keep appearing on my fyp too. I’ll give it to them they’ve got bottle. If I got caught pushing a doll in a pram at the garden centre and the likes I’d be getting bundled into a van and carted off. I think some have lost children which is heartbreaking but it doesn’t seem to be the healthiest way to deal with it.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but the doll talk reminded me of that programme years ago on Ch 4 "15 stone babies" of those people who live like babies 🤢 wearing baby clothes in adult size and even nappies and large cots etc, so weird

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic but the doll talk reminded me of that programme years ago on Ch 4 "15 stone babies" of those people who live like babies 🤢 wearing baby clothes in adult size and even nappies and large cots etc, so weird
Ugh that's a fetish where (usually) men like to pee and poo in nappies and be fed and burped and rocked to sleep. There's a sexual element to it which makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2894939

Oh oh oh, because of this thread I’m now getting suggestions that I’d rather not have suggested. 😂😂😂😂

Someone confiscate her crayons!!!
Did she run out of colours or something or just being lazy?! Posh and Sporty have brown hair not black
---
Is anyone else seeing loads of posts about St George’s Day and why don’t we celebrate it etc? It’s never really been a thing to be honest and seems to be a reaction to Ramadan celebrations so has intolerant elements- I don’t mind talking about it on its own but it’s that element that’s getting a bit tiresome

Reactions: 6
Just watched a moving vlog from an account named Estare live,vlogging and driving, no seat belt,rummaging around in the passenger footwell while driving. Why do so many vloggers think the law doesn’t apply to them,so entitled until they're involved in /cause an accident,they then want sympathy. Another so called vlogger Rebecca Lamb and the drink driving,vlogging while driving(once was so engrossed in vlogging forgot to put the handbrake on, the car rolled forward into a fence dsmaging the front wing,her youngest son was in the car on his own not injurred thankfully). Ellie Polly loves to drive with no hands on the steering wheel(faffing with hair,dancing while driving or just using her hands to gesticulate )with kids in the car. Sorry but so many of them are complete morons

• Angry
Reactions: 9
People using generally when they mean genuinely.... You're not generally excited you're going on holiday next week you plank!

Reactions: 13