Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opening the front page of loads of books for a picture šŸ¤”
Ergh, they seem annoying af just from that picture and comment.

piss off and pick your books and stop ruining the spines you absolute heathen! (Not you @soph30 the silly book twit lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve got a couple on Facebook and the girl in said couple uploads a ā€˜Happy (insert month) Anniversaryā€™ post every month. We are currently at 23 months. Iā€™m surprised at this point sheā€™s not lying him on the floor with a little card that says ā€˜23 months oldā€™ on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How did reducing one day of work and going to a 4 day a week contract free up 20 work hours a week?

Anyway I don't need that coach, I just took an 18 hour a week job in the first place šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I hear you. I work 24 hours compressed into 2 days. No childcare fees, lots of free time and although I donā€™t earn a huge amount, I have a good life.

Perhaps I should post that on instagram #blessed #family #livelaughlove

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole ā€œlook between *insert two letters* on your keyboardā€ meme thing that seems to have sprung up. Iā€™ve only been seeing them for a couple of days and already it can f**k right back off to wherever it came from!

Reactions: 9
All the ā€˜squint at this image and see a famous person faceā€™ posts.

Itā€™s the gen-z version of magic eye prints.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the most disgusting video on Joey Swollā€™s page of a dirty witch humping a treadmill. Fed up of SM giants allowing this content to stay up, it just condones it. The boundaries are being pushed way too far.

Reactions: 2
I think this has been mentioned before but why the duck do I keep seeing posted the word ā€˜wholesomeā€™ all the time. It really pisses me off and is mostly used in the wrong context anyway!

Reactions: 10
People who write "it's not real, you know" when there's a discussion about a film or TV show.

Reactions: 13
When facebook shows you reels but wants you to go to instagram for the comments. How will I know what the person in the reel is doing wrong!?

Reactions: 9
Whatever it means I bet itā€™s in no way related to Tom Hardy!
I've probably said this before but I once saw one of these quote images along the lines of how nice it is to wake up to a text from your boyfriend. The celebrity who supposedly said this? Marilyn Monroe...

'So true xxx' šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 13