Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the ‘incase you missed the eclipse’ posts. (the ones with pets being used parody skits etc) They weren’t funny to begin with and they are so bleeping done now.

Reactions: 4
The rubbish that people post - such mundane stuff that we all do every day. ‘Just had a coffee’ , ‘the sun is shining’ etc, accompanied by photos of said coffee or the sky. Thrilling. If I follow someone I’d like to see interesting stuff, not this dross. Really wastes my time.

Reactions: 16
So bored of that ewwww brother ewww sound on everything, makes me feel both sick and annoyed 🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The rubbish that people post - such mundane stuff that we all do every day. ‘Just had a coffee’ , ‘the sun is shining’ etc, accompanied by photos of said coffee or the sky. Thrilling. If I follow someone I’d like to see interesting stuff, not this dross. Really wastes my time.
An ex-work colleague posted a photo of her clothes out on the line , with a report on how the sheets had gone through a double-cycle.

I yearned for death 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
An ex-work colleague posted a photo of her clothes out on the line , with a report on how the sheets had gone through a double-cycle.

I yearned for death 💀
I get that 😂. I really should get out of the habit of watching these idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought those twee watercolours were done when someone famous had died.

And if that's meant to be not dead Alison Hammond, then she's lost a shitload of weight or the artist is flattering her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely that artist must be giving even themselves the ick at this point? Or have they just accepted the fact that they’re in too deep now and will have to keep painting twee *insert dead celebrity here* + Paddington/the Queen landscapes for the rest of their life

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely that artist must be giving even themselves the ick at this point? Or have they just accepted the fact that they’re in too deep now and will have to keep painting twee *insert dead celebrity here* + Paddington/the Queen landscapes for the rest of their life

Do you think they scour the news waiting for the next big death to get their art supplies out, or do you think they’ve got a few big ones ready just in case?

It’s all a bit morbid if you think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15