Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there’s a picture somewhere with Paddington, Queen Liz, Captain Tom and Darius, welcoming Derek to heaven. Probably a sad looking XL bully will be there too.
Hahahahaaaaa, dear God πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My eyes are going to gouge themselves out if I have to read much more from the XL Bully brigade
IMG_4405.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Dogs and kids being called Nala. Where’s that come from? It can’t be like Nevaeh because Nala backwards is just Alan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dogs and kids being called Nala. Where’s that come from? It can’t be like Nevaeh because Nala backwards is just Alan.
It's because of the bloody lion king - blame Disney adults for it. I'm waiting for the day Shaznay from the new estate names her latest crotch goblin Stitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Scrolling through Instagram reels today and there was some idiot just putting cutlery in a new cutlery tray …WTAF !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DWP job adverts with people pictured looking more desperate than I feel.

The comments are great though! πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2024 I'm coming for you!

No you're not. Regardless of what you do the world will keep turning and 2024 will arrive all by itself.

Agreed. There's only one thing I come for and it's not the year. Sorry to lower the tone 🀣

Oh you know what I'm fed up of? Insta twats posting reels with that "girl, you a lil boo thing" playing over it. bleeping. Sick. Of. It.
Stupid song πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People you know deciding they want to be a influencer and all of a sudden posting excessively while tagging every single brand they're wearing πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People you know deciding they want to be a influencer and all of a sudden posting excessively while tagging every single brand they're wearing πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
OMG I have a friend who’s been at this for a year or so, and I am so sick of her face πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£ Selfies every bloody day, doing the most mundane tit. She’s had a couple of minor wins which has kept her going, but she’s my no means making a living or success of it. And when you see her, it’s allllll she talks about. She’s got really boring πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 15
Think we had Aurikatariina on here before - I used to enjoy her content but had to stop watching because the lack of protective gear while cleaning utter filth made me gag.
A new video appeared on my recommendations and I decided to see what she is up to. This is the weird bit, she is from Finland and has occasionally cleaned in other countries. In that video she says she is in Florida but all the trash she is picking up has Finnish brands and wording on them (I speak I a bit, so deffo not a single item that just happens so exist in both countries).
Why does she claim to go somewhere when it’s so easy to see she is in Finland? Also still not wearing a mask or even gloves, so nope. Still sick watching that.

Reactions: 4
The term 'mid size' - I've only ever seen it used by people who just don't want to admit that they are 'plus size' and use the term 'mid size' to try to distance themselves from the idea of being overweight in any way.

Reactions: 15
The term 'mid size' - I've only ever seen it used by people who just don't want to admit that they are 'plus size' and use the term 'mid size' to try to distance themselves from the idea of being overweight in any way.
I don't like that term either but I guess plus size is now associated with like Tess Holliday size

Reactions: 3
I don't like that term either but I guess plus size is now associated with like Tess Holliday size
Plus size or curvy range = fat as duck. Cider have a range for larger ladies, modelled by larger ladies, and I'm not sure it's good advertising. Speaking as someone who is currently fat as duck, I'd rather see clothes on slim women so I can have a bit of thinspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Plus size or curvy range = fat as duck. Cider have a range for larger ladies, modelled by larger ladies, and I'm not sure it's good advertising. Speaking as someone who is currently fat as duck, I'd rather see clothes on slim women so I can have a bit of thinspiration.
I do agree as I am also FAF 😊. But I can't imagine myself wearing something unless it's on someone my size. Nothing is more disappointing ordering something, modelled on a small size person and it looking awful on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.