Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That audio everyone's using at the moment: 'I can't remember anyone I've ever seen at a public pool with such a memorable body, good or bad, that I ever think about it again..' 😴

Reactions: 4
Someone on my fb posted Christmas photos with her in a "bumps first Christmas" top in that stupid italicy swirly font that I'm sure you all know what I mean 🤢🤮 cringeeee!! Also surely " bump's only Christmas" would be more accurate 😶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
People posting their babies/kids along with that Taylor Swift song ‘Never Grow Up’

“oooh darling don’t you ever grow up, just stay this littleee”

:sick::sick::sick: Probably doesn’t help that I can’t stand Taylor Swift, but whyyyy does one person start doing things like this and then everyone else has to do it too, aarghh!!
Whenever anyone says things like that about there kids my mind immediately thinks if you're asking them to never grow up, you're basically wanting them to die. I'm sure there is something wrong with me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
All the bleeding heart xl bully owners trying to convince the world that xl bullys are gentle and that they have some sort of affinity with children.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All the bleeding heart xl bully owners trying to convince the world that xl bullys are gentle and that they have some sort of affinity with children.
No matter what anyone says, XL Bullies are bred to bite and fight, they are not pets. No amount of training will overcome their instincts. How many more small children or animals are going to be savagely attacked before these thick as pigshit XL Bully owners realise their dogs aren't cuddly family friendly pets?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
No matter what anyone says, XL Bullies are bred to bite and fight, they are not pets. No amount of training will overcome their instincts. How many more small children or animals are going to be savagely attacked before these thick as pigshit XL Bully owners realise their dogs aren't cuddly family friendly pets?
Yeah agreed. I think 'its not bad dogs, just bad owners' is true to a point. Bad owners can cause a good natured dog to be dangerous. But some breeds are just more predisposed to angry behaviour. Whats easier- ban breeds or make sure only 'good owners' get those dogs? It's definitely the former.

In general though I think pet ownership should be a licenced thing, both from public safety perspective and animal abuse perspective.

Reactions: 22
Whenever anyone says things like that about there kids my mind immediately thinks if you're asking them to never grow up, you're basically wanting them to die. I'm sure there is something wrong with me 🤣
I loathe it with a fiery passion because it makes me think of my lovely friend whose son died aged 4, how bleeping triggering it must be to anyone who has lost a child. I want my child to grow up, and live a very long, healthy and contented life. The only reason influencers don't want their kids to grow up is because grumpy tweens aren't as exploitable for money making content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I don’t think it’s that deep with most (normal) parents. I love my kids and seeing them grow, to me, is bittersweet. You can feel both things at the same time; long for the days when they were smaller and depended on you more whilst also recognising that they are becoming more independent and growing into their own person.

I do agree that it’s annoying as hell when people do those sort of posts on social media and everyone joins in on the trend though. Especially as we all know how influencers love to exploit their children for likes and money.

Reactions: 13
Someone on my timeline is fishing for "are you ok hun" responses.
Everything she posts mentions the sadness and heartbreak. Yeah we know you do this 3 times a year. Just spit it out or deal with it in real life like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just had someone post 'help I've been hit by a car!' and lots of people 'u ok hun' messages. I'm assuming she's not badly injured if she can post on Facebook. I'll feel like an absolute tit if she's really hurt though :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just had someone post 'help I've been hit by a car!' and lots of people 'u ok hun' messages. I'm assuming she's not badly injured if she can post on Facebook. I'll feel like an absolute tit if she's really hurt though :D
I know first thing I do after an accident is update Facebook 😄
Seriously hope they are ok though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The best is when you seen the ‘u ok hun?’ posts and no one comments on them 😂 I’ve got a man in his 40s on my FB who always does very vague statuses obviously for a react and for people to fawn over him asking what’s wrong, but barely anyone comments. Last night he did a status saying ‘so fed up with the world how can ppl be so cruel 😡 just me n the daughter now don’t need noffin else’ no one commented 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Car crash friend is okay, not hurt in the slightest. She got nudged by a car wing mirror in Asda carpark. Not even a bruise. She got yelled at by the car driver for not looking where she was going as well. #sadtimes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People 👏 who 👏 check 👏in 👏at 👏the 👏hospital

and then when you ask what's wrong because you're nosey as hell (me) they're like
"ooh 👉👈 inbox me I don't want everyone to know"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
People posting their babies/kids along with that Taylor Swift song ‘Never Grow Up’

“oooh darling don’t you ever grow up, just stay this littleee”

:sick::sick::sick: Probably doesn’t help that I can’t stand Taylor Swift, but whyyyy does one person start doing things like this and then everyone else has to do it too, aarghh!!
I’m an actual swiftie and can’t stand the song either. It’s not one that fans really like tbh

Reactions: 6
I know first thing I do after an accident is update Facebook 😄
Seriously hope they are ok though.
Their leg could be hanging off and their first thought would be “better tell FB.” 😂

The worst for me are the ones who post a pic of themselves with a drip in their arm or something and a pouty face as if they’re on their deathbed. Or the sick bastards who actually film or take a pic of their dying or poorly loved ones in hospital then upload for likes. They’ll use any opportunity for attention. Reminds me of the TikTok with the girl dancing while her sick baby is in a hospital cot next to her. 🫠

Don’t even get me started on the people who cry into the camera. Stop fgs ✋ 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone on my timeline is fishing for "are you ok hun" responses.
Everything she posts mentions the sadness and heartbreak. Yeah we know you do this 3 times a year. Just spit it out or deal with it in real life like the rest of us.
We may follow the same person!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.