Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter what anyone says, XL Bullies are bred to bite and fight, they are not pets. No amount of training will overcome their instincts. How many more small children or animals are going to be savagely attacked before these thick as pigshit XL Bully owners realise their dogs aren't cuddly family friendly pets?
My little one got knocked over by one when he was around 18 months and just learnt to walk independently with confidence. We were at a lake and the dog came bounding round the corner and knocked him over, on top of my boy. My boy was screaming crying and I had to pull him by the scuff of his neck in his little puddlesuit to get the dog off him. It really really shook me up and I felt guilty for putting him that position, stupidly, as though I shouldn’t let my human child out walking! The owners teenage kids were crying and they all ran off soon as the dog was off my boy so I had no way of reporting it or anything. Good riddance to the dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Any kind of post designed to gather sympathy while complimenting the poster.

'I get hurt because I have too big a heart and forgive too easily' - that kind of crap.

Reactions: 12
Car crash friend is okay, not hurt in the slightest. She got nudged by a car wing mirror in Asda carpark. Not even a bruise. She got yelled at by the car driver for not looking where she was going as well. #sadtimes
I presume you know this as it was detailed in a lengthy Facebook post including an inappropriate selfie? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I felt very sorry for the man having to suffer the past few years, but honestly, the mass illness/grief tourism that has gone on by the public regarding him for the past few years has been a bit… parasocial? And then this kind of art just makes me cringe.
The whole thing pisses me off. He was classed as the most badly effected, what about others who had similar issues whose families were told to switch off the life support?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I presume you know this as it was detailed in a lengthy Facebook post including an inappropriate selfie? 🤣
No I rang her, just in case she was genuinely in trouble. There has been no Facebook update after her initial 'help' post. So people are still under the impression she may have been injured. Daft woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No I rang her, just in case she was genuinely in trouble. There has been no Facebook update after her initial 'help' post. So people are still under the impression she may have been injured. Daft woman.
You're a better person than me !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any kind of post designed to gather sympathy while complimenting the poster.

'I get hurt because I have too big a heart and forgive too easily' - that kind of crap.
Or ..." I push everyone away its not my fault , I've been hurt too much " ... ffs just adult , see mates / don't see mates / have a boyfriend / don't have a boyfriend ..Noone gives a shiny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or ..." I push everyone away its not my fault , I've been hurt too much " ... ffs just adult , see mates / don't see mates / have a boyfriend / don't have a boyfriend ..Noone gives a shiny
Overall people using Facebook as a therapists couch, no one needs to see this. I am mortified at the emo statuses I posted as a teenager, I can't believe adults are posting like this

Reactions: 5
Oh the bride thing! I've never known anyone to do this but one of the younger staff at my son's school added me on social media and her stuff is hilarious - she got engaged in 2022, wedding is this year and on Christmas day she had a t-shirt saying "last Christmas as a Miss" and a jumper saying "future Mrs X" - she posted the bride story going on about 2024 brides and is always going on about the wedding, for a year and a half now. Don't know what she'll do when she's married!

But then we decided to get married so got engaged and married a few months later, none of the dress drama, no hen trip to Ibiza for a week, barely even had a beauty appointment, so I'm really not the target kind of person for this stuff!
People that are excited about marriage, probably shouldn't be getting married tbh 😆 it's not an exciting adventure like they imagine it to be. Being single, dating and first few months of falling in love are the exciting times

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Generally everything on social media is annoying me. But I’m annoying myself with it as it’s such a bad habit of mine to scroll through all this bullshit. If it’s not someone boasting about how wonderful their life is, it’s someone else with a woe is me and my life, in the middle you have people making the most mundane things about life so extra.
If anyone has any tips on how to break the habit I’d be really grateful 😁
This! I waste so much time looking at a load of rubbish. It’s mostly watching people do things that we all do in our routines anyway. I’m cross with myself for doing it. I’m not ‘influenced’ by any of them, I just feel like saying to them all ‘get a proper job!’

Reactions: 11
People that are excited about marriage, probably shouldn't be getting married tbh 😆 it's not an exciting adventure like they imagine it to be. Being single, dating and first few months of falling in love are the exciting times
I think the people who behave like that pre wedding, are focussing more on the wedding day than the marriage.

Reactions: 17
The local business owners that make out there are Alan Sugar, graft 24 hours a day, always doing some big up, stroke their own ego their a ‘boss man’ posts, claiming they are constantly fully booked and successful AF, to be begging for new clients and have new special offers half an hour later. (This is mainly aimed at a local gym owner, he gets on my tits, so is probably just a me thing)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure their excited about marriage, just the wedding day!
---
I’m not sure their excited about marriage, just the wedding day!
They’re not their!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.