Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly new year, new thread, new you!

Carry on hating xxxxx*

*(Yes, that's right, I put kisses on this, let the hate fuel you x)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh gosh all the ‘hopes for 2024’, ‘new year new you’ and inspirational quotes are starting… argh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gym updates including sweaty photos of yourselves at the gym..:..stop it!!! No one gives a tit 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 32
One thing that does make me smile is the Dry January = dry gin, dry vermouth, dry cider and dry white wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh I can practically smell the New Year's versions of the overused "POV" videos/reels

POV: NYE at home
POV: NYE party in London
POV: NYE bubbly
POV: kicking off dry January

POV: nobody gives a sh*t!

Reactions: 18
The amount of z listers getting a holiday in the Maldives and not declaring it as an Ad/Freebie. We’ve got Rochelle Humes, Billie Faiers, Rio Ferdinand’s wife etc etc there so far.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
how long until the "2023 season has come to an end" montage videos start :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
“I can make you fit. This will be YOUR year”

Good luck with that!

I got the most likes too 😆
Such posters may or may not be overjoyed at my participation 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone I know who is a desperate over sharer anyway has just posted a photo of her negative Covid test. First of all, Why? Second, is anyone still testing? Third, I genuinely thought I’d time travelled back to 2020….

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For number 2. In short yes people are still testing. For some it’s mandatory though I doubt it is for this person!

Our hospital won’t allow any outpatients to attend unless they have a negative covid test, and vulnerable patients attending A&E aren’t allowed to wait inside - they allow visitors but they are very strictly limited and only for a short time and not for vulnerable patients. Not every vulnerable person could be vaccinated and there are people still getting seriously ill (hospitalised/left disabled/dying) from it. Our local hospital is over run by seriously ill covid patients right now.

Which reminds me of all the disrespectful and offence posts I’ve had because I’m one of the aforementioned because I’m being silly and immature and just using it as an excuse. Covid here to stay! Woohoo! Stop being a 🐑 we were all conned, it’s God’s great reset of the human race etc. I don’t have followers I have one who I know and trust. Anyone else gets binned. I lost family to covid, one lost her baby and nearly died, a friend went blind and, I lost all medical and social care. So I don’t want to be seeing, or for that matter hearing people mocking it. I, like many, am still grieving for those lost whose funerals we couldn’t attend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Paid partnerships but I do love it when they’re cross-posted to Facebook and only have a few comments from random people. Just seen an older Australian woman doing a Temu GRWM video flogging an 80s cut body/leotard and it had two comments, “wtf” and “your fanny’s hanging out love” 🤣

• Haha
2024 I'm coming for you!

No you're not. Regardless of what you do the world will keep turning and 2024 will arrive all by itself.

• Haha
If I choose not to reply to you then deal with it like an adult. And, that goes for real life as well. I’m under zero obligation to reply to every reply on a question I asked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The amount of z listers getting a holiday in the Maldives and not declaring it as an Ad/Freebie. We’ve got Rochelle Humes, Billie Faiers, Rio Ferdinand’s wife etc etc there so far.
Stacey Solomon is somewhere too. She said a ten hour flight so I’m thinking Caribbean

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I hate the constant posts about getting fit for summer. It’s still December FFS. I couldn’t care less about what I look like in a bikini. I’m not an influencer being gifted a free winter sunshine holiday, I am huddling under my blanket watching shite on TV and finishing up the Christmas booze.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
People who announce their good deeds in a humble brag. Well done you if you bought a rough sleeper a sandwich, here's a special badge I've made you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.