Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree as I am also FAF 😊. But I can't imagine myself wearing something unless it's on someone my size. Nothing is more disappointing ordering something, modelled on a small size person and it looking awful on me.
Appreciate if you're bigger then that's quite difficult but that's also the case for smaller people. I'm small but I really need to know what works for me what doesn't because the models are usually tall and very slim with long legs. Not that many people are able to imagine themselves in the same outfit, there are so many different shapes and sizes people have

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Appreciate if you're bigger then that's quite difficult but that's also the case for smaller people. I'm small but I really need to know what works for me what doesn't because the models are usually tall and very slim with long legs. Not that many people are able to imagine themselves in the same outfit, there are so many different shapes and sizes people have
That’s why when I view clothes online I love it when it says what size the model is wearing and how tall they are. If they’re wearing a size 8 and they’re 5’ 10” tall I know roughly what size I should get and that the length on me is going to be totally different

Reactions: 11
That’s why when I view clothes online I love it when it says what size the model is wearing and how tall they are. If they’re wearing a size 8 and they’re 5’ 10” tall I know roughly what size I should get and that the length on me is going to be totally different
Yeah I agree! And just trial and error, eventually you get to know what styles work for you and which don't. And there are always returns I guess 🤣

Reactions: 5
I do agree as I am also FAF 😊. But I can't imagine myself wearing something unless it's on someone my size. Nothing is more disappointing ordering something, modelled on a small size person and it looking awful on me.
I'm a size 12/14 but have a bit of a tummy - I hate seeing a lovely pair of jeans and when I order them and try them on, I look like I'm trying to smuggle a tyre in my trousers.

I don't mind the term plus size at all, it makes sense, I just never see someone use 'mid size' in a positive way - it always seems like a real 'I don't want you to call me fat or plus size, so I'm going to use this silly term to separate myself from it'.

Reactions: 7
I know it's been said before, but the bloody "admin" that these influencers reckon is a full day's work.
Did you realise...they send emails, phone accountants and pay tax!! Also, some of them do their own packing for their fly away freebie holidays (including all their eco-friendly toiletries).
Jeez. 🙄 I paid corporation tax and my personal tax today. So many plates spinning - go me! 🏅

Reactions: 14
The house cleaning videos make me laugh. Tits perfectly framed, arse barely fitting into tight leggings :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Think we had Aurikatariina on here before - I used to enjoy her content but had to stop watching because the lack of protective gear while cleaning utter filth made me gag.
A new video appeared on my recommendations and I decided to see what she is up to. This is the weird bit, she is from Finland and has occasionally cleaned in other countries. In that video she says she is in Florida but all the trash she is picking up has Finnish brands and wording on them (I speak I a bit, so deffo not a single item that just happens so exist in both countries).
Why does she claim to go somewhere when it’s so easy to see she is in Finland? Also still not wearing a mask or even gloves, so nope. Still sick watching that.
I prefer to watch Midwest Magic Cleaning. He is so kind and funny.

“What would I look like if I were a Viking?”

jesus christ just duck off
What the duck is that all about? I’m pretty sure most of those facebook games are mining data for identity theft.
Favourite place, name of first school, pet’s name etc etc

Reactions: 21
What the duck is that all about? I’m pretty sure most of those facebook games are mining data for identity theft.
Favourite place, name of first school, pet’s name etc etc
Good point, now instead of being annoyed by being bombarded with this I can just feel smug their data is being stolen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scrolling through Instagram reels today and there was some idiot just putting cutlery in a new cutlery tray …WTAF !
Oh these idiot restockers! Like what a bloody waste. 9 times out of 10 the whole bag of pasta doesn't fit into it's new container, so now they have a glass jar of pasta and the original bag with 14 little bits of pasta in it. - It's not cool and it's not realistic!

Reactions: 18
Oh these idiot restockers! Like what a bloody waste. 9 times out of 10 the whole bag of pasta doesn't fit into it's new container, so now they have a glass jar of pasta and the original bag with 14 little bits of pasta in it. - It's not cool and it's not realistic!
And I bet all the extra juu goes in to the bin, the whole thing is just wasteful

Reactions: 6
I saw that Miss Greedy had a baby so I looked on her profile, I saw that she had made a reel of her sons meeting the baby, very sweet sure but the comments were madness! One said ‘I’m sat here SOBBING!’ I’m thinking - get a bleeping life!
Sorry I know that sounds harsh but I mean come on! Bit of perspective, step back a bit from being so attached to her and get on with your own stuff. It’s nice to post congratulations or she’s lovely or something but don’t be so obsessive!

Reactions: 14
Posts saying things like 'It's ok if all you did today was breathe'. Do these people not have jobs/managers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Think we had Aurikatariina on here before - I used to enjoy her content but had to stop watching because the lack of protective gear while cleaning utter filth made me gag.
A new video appeared on my recommendations and I decided to see what she is up to. This is the weird bit, she is from Finland and has occasionally cleaned in other countries. In that video she says she is in Florida but all the trash she is picking up has Finnish brands and wording on them (I speak I a bit, so deffo not a single item that just happens so exist in both countries).
Why does she claim to go somewhere when it’s so easy to see she is in Finland? Also still not wearing a mask or even gloves, so nope. Still sick watching that.
I've gone off her content lately, I can't put my finger on it. What she does is great and it inspired others to do the same for their communities but she started to feel detached and business-like? It's like the content aspect of it has become the priority. And the lack of protective gear does my head in. The sparkly pink Docs won't protect her lungs and immune system from whatever bacteria that is probably lurking around. Just wear a surgical mask at least! I am shocked she hasn't caught an infection yet, she must have an immune system made out of steel.

Also, I saw a reel of a place she cleaned in Miami I think and I was shocked because there's a full on infestation going on in the fridge and kitchen and she's walking through that with plastic slippers and (at least) a surgical mask and like?? That requires interfering, not just bleaching the shelves. Fumigation and whatevet else is necessary, I don't think she's equipped with that at all. (I know she just does this for free and not obligated to fix their entire home but mostly it looks like a temp solution.) I don't get it, it's like it's reached a point where nobody cares about serious contamination because it makes a cool before/after.

Last edited:
I've just saw someone on instagram have a cake made for their daughters 'half birthday' is this a new thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.