Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a huge fire in our village. I must have seen 20+ different people posting videos and photos of the fire and the fire brigade. Someone's house is burning to the ground and they are all swarming with their phones out. Bad taste.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
There's a huge fire in our village. I must have seen 20+ different people posting videos and photos of the fire and the fire brigade. Someone's house is burning to the ground and they are all swarming with their phones out. Bad taste.
Something similar happened here. Between that and being unable to still buy the food I want because of Easter eggs in the shops I’m losing hope in humanity. We’ve not even had epiphany yet (Christmas doesn’t end under then in the religious calendar).

Reactions: 4
The general begginess of influencers. One so called influencer today has set up a go fund me to pay her vet bills as she’s hit rock bottom with them. Tell you what then? Go and get a proper job you scroungey duck.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
This whole “post a random photo otherwise 2024 gonna be the unluckiest year of your life” like wtaf 🙄🤣 who the hell makes this shite up 😂

Reactions: 19
The general begginess of influencers. One so called influencer today has set up a go fund me to pay her vet bills as she’s hit rock bottom with them. Tell you what then? Go and get a proper job you scroungey duck.
Can't stand the entitled lazy morons

Reactions: 13
I kind of miss the ‘post a black and white photo every day’ thing that happened on Facebook a few years ago. There were loads of really interesting photos and it actually seemed to spark some compliments and discussion.

Reactions: 3
The ‘post a random picture otherwise 2024 will be the unluckiest year of your life’ reminds me of a time some girl on my FB shared a post saying ‘share this post or your Mum will die.’ dramatic! Bit dark! I didn’t share it. My Mum didn’t die 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate this! A few years ago I was in a car accident and my car toppled over to the side (thankfully I was fine). It was in the middle of town and I had to scramble my way out of my seat and sit down on the side of the car which was on the ground and wait until help came to get me out of the car. I had just finished work and was in a dress so probably flashed everyone. Anyway all I remember is a crowd gathering and people filming me in that situation. It was a horrible feeling.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The countdowns to next Christmas.

It’s the same every year. Why are people wishing their lives away? duck sake 🙄

Reactions: 7
The countdowns to next Christmas.

It’s the same every year. Why are people wishing their lives away? duck sake 🙄
I also don't think I'll ever understand what's so amazing about Xmas if you're not a child anymore. Sitting on your ass eating Xmas food? Drinking? Spending time with family? If it's so amazing then do people know they can do it whenever they want?

I'm probably just bitter 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't care about darts and think it's great that we have upcoming young talent. The amount of people slagging off Luke Littler partly because of the age of his girlfriend.

Reactions: 6
The ‘post a random picture otherwise 2024 will be the unluckiest year of your life’ reminds me of a time some girl on my FB shared a post saying ‘share this post or your Mum will die.’ dramatic! Bit dark! I didn’t share it. My Mum didn’t die 🤪
It reminds me of the chain letters tbat used to exist back in the day.
I keep seeing these "in/out" things yet not one has "waste less time posting tit on social media

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Influencers posting question boxes to ask their followers for content ideas stuff they want to see in 2024. As content creators, surely you should be able to come up with your own ideas? So lazy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People posting their babies/kids along with that Taylor Swift song ‘Never Grow Up’

“oooh darling don’t you ever grow up, just stay this littleee”

:sick::sick::sick: Probably doesn’t help that I can’t stand Taylor Swift, but whyyyy does one person start doing things like this and then everyone else has to do it too, aarghh!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.