Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim K posted her Christmas presents wrapped up in a white Skims top and someone replied saying it was insensitive because the presents looked like dead Palestine babies šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Edited to add the reply
To me she sucks! Still remember how she dressed her kids on Halloween. Canā€™t fathom why people idolize someone who got famous from leaking her own sex tape LOL. Dead Palestinian babies are real though like it or not

Reactions: 2
Kim K posted her Christmas presents wrapped up in a white Skims top and someone replied saying it was insensitive because the presents looked like dead Palestine babies šŸ™„šŸ¤£

Edited to add the reply
bleeping hell!

Reactions: 1
To me she sucks! Still remember how she dressed her kids on Halloween. Canā€™t fathom why people idolize someone who got famous from leaking her own sex tape LOL. Dead Palestinian babies are real though like it or not
Yes they are real but likening presents being wrapped to the dead is quite the reach

Reactions: 11
Petty, moaning posts on Facebook groups. A guy in our village posted cctv footage of a someone taking the milk from his doorstep and has threatened to phone the police if itā€™s not returned within 24 hours šŸ˜³ Yeah itā€™s annoying but ffs šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø You can tell heā€™s absolutely raging the way heā€™s button bashed out the post. I donā€™t know whatā€™s funnier, his post or all the little busybodies replying with ā€œDisgraceful!!!ā€ ā€œCut their hands off!!!ā€ Etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Stealing milk huh? Serious stuff.

Has anyone asked him yet if it was 1/2/3/4 or 6 pints? Was it whole/semiskimmed/skimmed or gold top? Cos that would influence my response certainly. Not by much mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on a Social Media platform is linking absolutely everything to the Palestine/Israel conflict.

"This bad weather has messed up my garden furniture, I can't imagine what it must be like waking up in Palestine after an air strike"

"People letting off NYE fireworks while Palestine is getting bombed are so insensitive"

Get a bleeping grip!
Ask and ye shall receive. This was posted into a WhatsApp group that Iā€™m in. (Of course, I donā€™t mean to make light of the situation in Gaza at all and I would very much like to see the end of the suffering šŸ’”)

1704135195358.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stealing milk huh? Serious stuff.

Has anyone asked him yet if it was 1/2/3/4 or 6 pints? Was it whole/semiskimmed/skimmed or gold top? Cos that would influence my response certainly. Not by much mind.
4 pints of full fat milk. Think Iā€™ll go on and get my pitchfork out, it couldā€™ve been someoneā€™s grannyā€™s milkā€¦ no respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
4 pints of full fat milk. Think Iā€™ll go on and get my pitchfork out, it couldā€™ve been someoneā€™s grannyā€™s milkā€¦ no respect.
And the waiting for 24hrs bit, too...... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People on the Emmerdale (iā€™m a big fan sorry i love it) spoiler page commenting on posts like ā€˜Thanks šŸ˜¤ not watched it yet šŸ˜¤ fewminā€™ youā€™re on a fuckin spoiler page mate!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People stating that once their baby is born, the baby is now "Earth side" šŸ™„šŸ˜¤ as if their womb is a whole other dimension or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People sharing this sixstories bridal account. Reading this post made a little bit of sick come up in my mouth:

It really makes you realise that main character syndrome is a real disease šŸ¤¢šŸ„²

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
People sharing this sixstories bridal account. Reading this post made a little bit of sick come up in my mouth:

It really makes you realise that main character syndrome is a real disease šŸ¤¢šŸ„²
That's terrible, I'm getting married this year and can confirm I don't feel or think any of these things šŸ˜‚ the obsession with weddings is strange

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dog lovers Iā€™m sorry but all the XL Bully stuff being plastered all over Facebook. The lighting of candles and this. I am suprised I havenā€™t seen Paddington & Steve Irwin awaiting their arrival at the pearly gates.
IMG_4391.jpeg
IMG_4392.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
What's all this about?? šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† I'll have to go on google
In England and I think Wales a law has been passed banning XL Bulldogs. Meaning that thereā€™s certain rules you have to follow now and you canā€™t rehome or sell them and if they arenā€™t registered they will be PTS. So Facebook is being peak Facebook acting in its sensible and rational way šŸ™„.

Reactions: 7
In England and I think Wales a law has been passed banning XL Bulldogs. Meaning that thereā€™s certain rules you have to follow now and you canā€™t rehome or sell them and if they arenā€™t registered they will be PTS. So Facebook is being peak Facebook acting in its sensible and rational way šŸ™„.
Yes, just been looking........ xx

Thereā€™s a thread about it and Iā€™m a dog lover but just donā€™t buy this type of dog šŸ™„ theyā€™ve been questionable for years. Itā€™s your responsibility as a dog owner to give your dog a forever home and just donā€™t buy aggressive breeds meaning your pet will suffer trauma or abandonment later down the line
---
Get a bulldog or that other terrier with pointy ears (not pit bulls) be responsible and do your research :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love seeing the most benign, harmless old people post those Facebook things that generate a list of characteristics based on their name or which nail they picked or some other arbitrary crap, especially when it includes a message warning you against messing with the person.

e.g: ā€œBeryl: she is a strong, caring, generous woman. She fights for her children. But bewareā€¦if you push Beryl too far, she will unleash a storm that will make you wish you never crossed herā€

Or: ā€œBeryl picked the square nail. This means she likes golden retrievers, her lucky colour is purple, and she hates traitors and thievesā€

as far as inane social media content goes, people like this wipe the floor with my peers. ā€œ2024 is the year she comes into her own šŸ’…ā€ā€¦. duck that. I want more autogenerated threats from beryl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I know at least one other poster has said this but all these 'I think I like this little life' videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.