Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear that little life song again on TikTok/Instagram, it’s possible I will end mine

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The inspirational quotes are coming in thick and fast. I think I've over cringed already!
Why am I so cynical? :D

Reactions: 4
It’s quite shocking how many people who post their year in review have done/achieved NOTHING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are people still uploading there positive covid tests online??
No one gives a flying duck
If you are ill , sit through it , get well again & forget about it.... coughs, colds, flu, covid, infections......
Doesn't need posting online about.....

Reactions: 15
Generally everything on social media is annoying me. But I’m annoying myself with it as it’s such a bad habit of mine to scroll through all this bullshit. If it’s not someone boasting about how wonderful their life is, it’s someone else with a woe is me and my life, in the middle you have people making the most mundane things about life so extra.
If anyone has any tips on how to break the habit I’d be really grateful 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Generally everything on social media is annoying me. But I’m annoying myself with it as it’s such a bad habit of mine to scroll through all this bullshit. If it’s not someone boasting about how wonderful their life is, it’s someone else with a woe is me and my life, in the middle you have people making the most mundane things about life so extra.
If anyone has any tips on how to break the habit I’d be really grateful 😁
I have muted the worst contenders on Facebook, and unfollowed several irritating people. It still hasn't stopped the family pyjamas and the look at us we are so perfect photo montages of the year though :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s quite shocking how many people who post their year in review have done/achieved NOTHING 😂
Taking selfies with people and going on walks is nothing to boast about 😂😂
I have had so many today I’m snoozing them all
One in particular named every single ailment her and her family have had this year and all the things that went wrong
One including her husband going to jail
Sorry but he done the crime he now needs to do the time so it’s on him unfortunately I don’t want to hear your woe is me pathetic post

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone on a Social Media platform is linking absolutely everything to the Palestine/Israel conflict.

"This bad weather has messed up my garden furniture, I can't imagine what it must be like waking up in Palestine after an air strike"

"People letting off NYE fireworks while Palestine is getting bombed are so insensitive"

Get a bleeping grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone on a Social Media platform is linking absolutely everything to the Palestine/Israel conflict.

"This bad weather has messed up my garden furniture, I can't imagine what it must be like waking up in Palestine after an air strike"

"People letting off NYE fireworks while Palestine is getting bombed are so insensitive"

Get a bleeping grip!
Next we won’t be able to eat without feeling guilty

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I raise you the XX family highlights reel of 2023 that has appeared on my FB today. It is a mere 7 mins 34 seconds long 😂 Who has the inclination to make that let alone watch it?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Next we won’t be able to eat without feeling guilty
I've * enjoyed* reading an ex-workmate who tediously posts all this guff online non-stop get called out yesterday by lots of fb friends who had had enough - and it rapidly becoming a row.😆😆😆😆😆😆

Went quiet till this afternoon - and the icing on the cake was -

A post put up of a screenshot from fb to her , " turning her off for 3 hours " due to " flaming and going against their posting policy"

Lols.

Sid_james.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it’s not someone boasting about how wonderful their life is, it’s someone else with a woe is me and my life, in the middle you have people making the most mundane things about life so extra.
As that pretty much covers everything on FB, it makes me wonder 'What do we actually want to see?". I don't know!

I'm guilty of doing an annual round up and includes the good and the bad - but my social media friends are all real life friends and it's as much for me as anyone else. I used to post most days on Instagram but mostly just do one post/photo dump per season now.

Reactions: 3

Get a bleeping grip!
Kim K posted her Christmas presents wrapped up in a white Skims top and someone replied saying it was insensitive because the presents looked like dead Palestine babies 🙄🤣

Edited to add the reply

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Gypsy Rose Blanchard at the moment. Recently released from prison,now loving the media and public attention. Living life as a celebrity. Theres a team of leeches behind this vulnerable woman,monetising her past as a child seriously abused and neglected by a mother with munchhaussen by proxy. I hope she gets help to heal and try and live as 'normal 'a life as possible. The cynic in me thinks she will be victimised by ruthless people looking for a meal ticket

Reactions: 16
Gypsy Rose Blanchard at the moment. Recently released from prison,now loving the media and public attention. Living life as a celebrity. Theres a team of leeches behind this vulnerable woman,monetising her past as a child seriously abused and neglected by a mother with munchhaussen by proxy. I hope she gets help to heal and try and live as 'normal 'a life as possible. The cynic in me thinks she will be victimised by ruthless people looking for a meal ticket
I’ve followed this from when it first came to light and, totally agree she’s in for a very very rough time of people taking advantage of her. Just because she had therapy in prison doesn’t mean everything is now fine and she’s equipped to deal with the frankly dreadful taking advantage by everyone that was going to waiting for her when she left prison. I’d hoped they’d release her under another name so she could lead as normal life as possible but I think it was in the Dr Phil (don’t get me started on HIM) interview she said she wanted to help people understand what she went though - could practically hear the glee from ruthless from the screen. She also wanted to do her own documentary as well after there was a docu drama made.

Whilst I understand wanting to help others, there’s a way and means to do so without causing yourself even more harm. A mistake I learnt the hard way over twenty years ago!

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed this from when it first came to light and, totally agree she’s in for a very very rough time of people taking advantage of her. Just because she had therapy in prison doesn’t mean everything is now fine and she’s equipped to deal with the frankly dreadful taking advantage by everyone that was going to waiting for her when she left prison. I’d hoped they’d release her under another name so she could lead as normal life as possible but I think it was in the Dr Phil (don’t get me started on HIM) interview she said she wanted to help people understand what she went though - could practically hear the glee from ruthless from the screen. She also wanted to do her own documentary as well after there was a docu drama made.

Whilst I understand wanting to help others, there’s a way and means to do so without causing yourself even more harm. A mistake I learnt the hard way over twenty years ago!
She comes across as emotionally very immature, which is no surprise considering what her mother put her through. I question the motives of most of the people around her. I totally agree with you, it's great if you can help others,but the priority should be protecting herself. I have to admit to only knowing the bare minimum about her mostly because of professional interest into the munchhaussen aspect of the case. As for Dr Phil,the man's a charlatan cashing in on other people's misfortunes,too many people like him around her,will always end badly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.