Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People filming themselves stroking their pets, really creeps me out for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone with a cook book also does my head in. Cook a few meals in Insta-suddenly has a book. So next time you watch a recipe and ask for said recipe you get ‘buy my book’ Foxtrot Oscar. There’s a lady I follow from the USA, I liked her content, she’s adopted lots of kids and I love her family aesthetic. However she makes quite bland, everyday meals. But suddenly she’s a cookbook coming out. Yawn. Sticking lots of food on a counter for a breakfast bar, does not a Michelin star chef make 😂

Reactions: 9
When people on Instagram share their OF page on their stories. So I’m flicking through stories while sat on the train and suddenly a picture of someone in their underwear posing provocatively appears on my phone! Makes me look like a bloody pervert!
Ha ha, yes!
I'm no prude, but someone's just showing me their vintage T shirts...and all of a sudden it's their BUM! Bit jarring. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish Saltburn would die a death now I’m sick of hearing the songs and seeing clips and articles about the ‘shocking scenes’, which in my opinion wasn’t even that shocking.

Reactions: 19
I wish Saltburn would die a death now I’m sick of hearing the songs and seeing clips and articles about the ‘shocking scenes’, which in my opinion wasn’t even that shocking.
I liked it, thought it was well made, but didn't find it especially shocking or the story crazy 😅

Reactions: 8
I liked it, thought it was well made, but didn't find it especially shocking or the story crazy 😅
Yeh neither, enjoyed it but didnt think it was anything really amazing. Actors are good and its entertaining but I half wondered if I'd watched a different film from the reviews!

Reactions: 5
I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't done this!
I haven't either. I don't want to know what I would look like as a Viking. I did do that SnapChat thing where you can put on old lady filter on your face and that was a proper jump scare.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't either. I don't want to know what I would look like as a Viking. I did do that SnapChat thing where you can put on old lady filter on your face and that was a proper jump scare.
I liked that one too. My husband turned into my (dead) father-in-law. So I've that to look forward to down the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s actually quite damning for the film maker that there’s only ever three scenes discussed; the two ‘shocking’ ones of a few seconds and the very last scene 😂 the film’s pretty long and detailed and the rest has been forgotten. There’s actually a thread if anyone does want to discuss it further
---
Gypsy Rose.
You see I keep seeing this name but I have no idea who they are 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s actually quite damning for the film maker that there’s only ever three scenes discussed; the two ‘shocking’ ones of a few seconds and the very last scene 😂 the film’s pretty long and detailed and the rest has been forgotten. There’s actually a thread if anyone does want to discuss it further
---

You see I keep seeing this name but I have no idea who they are 😂
Consider yourself lucky. It's just a distraction imo, given world events.

Reactions: 6
I have runners all over my Facebook. Sharing their Strava every day. Taking videos of themselves from above, running… why the duck are you videoing it?? Just run???

Reactions: 16
I have runners all over my Facebook. Sharing their Strava every day. Taking videos of themselves from above, running… why the duck are you videoing it?? Just run???
Someone on my Facebook shared a Strava report of a walk she went on with her boyfriend round a lake. Just why 😂 who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe I watch too much true crime but I'm always shocked people post routes of where they habitually run for anyone online to see

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.