Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone i know has just had a baby and put a load of photos up on facebook, including one where the baby has literally just been born and is covered in stuff :sick: :sick: Do people realise some things don't need to be shared online πŸ˜‚
It's the total disregard for their privacy that really annoys me. No one needs a digital footprint created of them from practically the moment they are crowning.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Overdue appointments I need to set up in 2024: πŸ’―πŸ’•

Breakfast with:
Lunch:
Coffee :
Dinner with:
Roadtrip with:
Vacation with:
Drinks with:

Try it without cheating…let the universe decide what you need… πŸ₯°β€

Put the @ in after each and select the first name that Facebook suggests for it!!!

Just for Fun…please don’t break the flow! πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whiney,clichΓ©d posts from " feminists" along the lines of
" If men had periods there would be more done for sufferers "
" If men gave birth there would be better birth control"
Or a classic I saw on Tattle
" If men went through the menopause there would be a CURE for it now"

I always want to reply " so are you saying only men can invent,create,come up with new ideas and women are incapable are helping themselves?"🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People exploiting vulnerable children and teenagers/young adults online

2 that I have seen recently

A Romanian couple who put filters on their infant daughter to make her eyes look massive and they also put make up filters on her. Millions of views and weird comments. Not to mention they are probably setting up for their daughter to have some sort of issues or complex when she's older, because she doesn't really look like that. Sad and scary.

A woman who seems to be trying to promote her younger sister with Downs Syndrome as a "fitness influencer " filming her wearing revealing clothes, exercising and putting on make up. The comments are all from Pervy men commenting inappropriate things. And the sister doesn't do anything about it because it gives her more engagement i suppose πŸ™„

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone i know has just had a baby and put a load of photos up on facebook, including one where the baby has literally just been born and is covered in stuff :sick: :sick: Do people realise some things don't need to be shared online πŸ˜‚
Yet show an animal being born and everyone is gushing over it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I saw a reel of some girl doing an outfit thingie, and in the comments "what aesthetic is thisss"

Why is everything an aesthetic nowadays, I don't mind a bit of something-core here and there but this is a post of some girl posing in a pretty basic outfit with funky shoes, what "aesthetic" can there possibly be to define it? The younger gen z is out of control with their rigid labels for everything, the word aesthetic has lost all meaning to me. People will see an empty side street and go "omggg so aesthetic!!". Enough.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Children eating out of prison style compartment trays . Mostly loaded with junk food.

Reactions: 12
I saw a reel of some girl doing an outfit thingie, and in the comments "what aesthetic is thisss"

Why is everything an aesthetic nowadays, I don't mind a bit of something-core here and there but this is a post of some girl posing in a pretty basic outfit with funky shoes, what "aesthetic" can there possibly be to define it? The younger gen z is out of control with their rigid labels for everything, the word aesthetic has lost all meaning to me. People will see an empty side street and go "omggg so aesthetic!!". Enough.
This is very fed-up aesthetic :love::love::love:

• Haha
Children eating out of prison style compartment trays . Mostly loaded with junk food.
and then the parent who has posted it saying something like "don't blame me for feeding them junk food as long as they are fed..." to opre=empt the inevitable criticism they know they will get for feeding their children nothing but salt and sugar for a meal

Reactions: 8
and then the parent who has posted it saying something like "don't blame me for feeding them junk food as long as they are fed..." to opre=empt the inevitable criticism they know they will get for feeding their children nothing but salt and sugar for a meal
They’re probably the same types that tried to shame me for bottle feeding my babies who now feed their children absolute crap

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has anyone mentioned the β€˜what you would look like as a Viking’ thing? What’s that all about? Most Facebook games are a sly way of mining data.

Reactions: 6

✨ ✨ π˜ͺ π˜₯𝘰𝘯'𝘡 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘒 𝘧𝘢𝘀𝘬 𝘒𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘡𝘳𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘴 π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘›π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘Žπ‘š π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘˜π‘’π‘’π‘ π‘’π‘βœ¨ ✨ That's the aesthetic I live for in life.

Reactions: 11
I know i've mentioned Murphy's Sketches a few times but what the duck is "Sunday stuff"???
IMG1.jpg

You mean people just..existing? On a sunday? Groundbreaking :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I know i've mentioned Murphy's Sketches a few times but what the duck is "Sunday stuff"???
View attachment 2691061

You mean people just..existing? On a sunday? Groundbreaking :rolleyes:
I don't know if you follow the Hannah Gale thread here but I'm shocked there is more than one person doing these mindless posts, and that people actually want to read them !

Reactions: 5
Cookbook announcements! Why does EVERY food influencer I follow now have one? All announced within days of each other the last few months too

Reactions: 10
Cookbook announcements! Why does EVERY food influencer I follow now have one? All announced within days of each other the last few months too
Its January. The do better month. eat better exercise better, all forgotten by end of February πŸ˜‚

When people on Instagram share their OF page on their stories. So I’m flicking through stories while sat on the train and suddenly a picture of someone in their underwear posing provocatively appears on my phone! Makes me look like a bloody pervert!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.