Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERY twit ON INSTAGRAM DOING A REEL ABOUT ‘STAYING IN’!!
I like staying in, but duck off with you twee reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are a couple of people on my Facebook who seem to be constantly ill. They update their status about every cough, cold, ear infection, UTI, covid, chest infection, kidney infection, you name it, they’ve had it. Their kids as well. Not sure why the world needs to know every time.

Reactions: 22
There are a couple of people on my Facebook who seem to be constantly ill. They update their status about every cough, cold, ear infection, UTI, covid, chest infection, kidney infection, you name it, they’ve had it. Their kids as well. Not sure why the world needs to know every time.
Don’t!
This is my regular poster today!
Like who the duck cares!!
And saying ‘wtf’ like they so shocked
Sickness bugs come and go all the time but the way she acting is like she is the first to ever have a bloody sickness bug
Get the duck over it
And do it bloody quietly
No one needs to know when people are ill on Facebook

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe I watch too much true crime but I'm always shocked people post routes of where they habitually run for anyone online to see
It's not just you! It's why I'm also really fussy about who I'll let follow me on Strava. I had someone twice request to follow me - we have a friend in common but have never talked. I blocked her in the end.

Reactions: 7
Aw I like pigeons, people used them and messed up their habitats, now hate them.

I do draw a line at cringe poetic Facebook posts though
I imagine you do not live in London 😂 Those ones are rank sorry. Wood pigeons, ones chirping about small towns etc are a different kettle of fish

Reactions: 3
🔥Let’s make this too hot to handle!!!11!’🔥

Get a grip, Graham. Your Skoda is already in bits in a container heading for Siberia. You ain’t getting it back and sharing a photo of it 7000 times won’t change that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I imagine you do not live in London 😂 Those ones are rank sorry. Wood pigeons, ones chirping about small towns etc are a different kettle of fish
Same as foxes. Now don’t get me wrong, I do NOT agree with fox hunting or the like. But when people say ‘aww these cute little animals’. Aye, country ones (who eat chickens and destroy livestock). But city foxes are scrawny scraggly things. We have a few who wander past our house most nights. Screaming like banshees 😂. What does the fox say? Well I say shut the duck up at 2am

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same as foxes. Now don’t get me wrong, I do NOT agree with fox hunting or the like. But when people say ‘aww these cute little animals’. Aye, country ones (who eat chickens and destroy livestock). But city foxes are scrawny scraggly things. We have a few who wander past our house most nights. Screaming like banshees 😂. What does the fox say? Well I say shut the duck up at 2am
I live in London and the foxes near me are anything but scrawny! Most of them look in better condition than the dogs and cats my neighbours have! Shiny fur and well fed, one of my cats often plays with some little foxes behind my flat

• Heart
It's mating season I think for foxes? Ma reckons they're so used to humans due to lazy folks and rubbish? I dunno

Reactions: 2
“it’s cold. Keep warm and safe. We are GRITTING”

My council folks. Just in case people hadn’t noticed the sub zero temperatures, that nothing is open, countless road closures due to accidents. I’ve thick ice inside my windows.

Thankfully my council have put out a post to say it’s cold.

It was following this mornings post when they advertised the closed schools for the day, except they posted the ones that were open instead...

Where would I be without them and their “essential posts” online ONLY via our social media channels?! (because their website is shockingly bad).

I'm going to do the same post only with a picture of a massive rat.
Rats here would probably try and get you done for misrepresenting them. They’re pretty clear about who the place belongs to, and it ain’t humans, council makes sure they’re well fed by never collecting food and making sure the food collections bins can be opened by them. They clearly have insider knowledge as they only seem to pop out when they know the council ARENT turning up; which is only ever put on their social media around 5pm day of collection.

They look extraordinarily healthy too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed. I hate the whole treating adults as children. We don't need to be reminded to wrap up warm, drive safely, wash our hands.

Reactions: 15
Agreed. I hate the whole treating adults as children. We don't need to be reminded to wrap up warm, drive safely, wash our hands.
Agreed, I'd get rid of all obvious safety notices, if you don't have the common sense to hold a handrail on an escalator how you manage to cope with life i dont know

• Haha
Like “warning might be hot” on a mug of coffee. Admittedly there’s a risk it might not be hot...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
May contain eggs on a box of eggs
May contain nuts on a jar of peanut butter
May contain dairy products on a packet of cheddar

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's my first time posting here but I am sick to death of "Celebrity drama" YouTube channels. You know the ones that just talk to a camera about the latest Celebrity that everyone has chosen to judge, for a 20+ minute video? Meanwhile, everyone in the comments just cheers them on and agrees with any bile they say? You get them believing false information, jumping on the band wagon of a hashtag without doing any research, burning the book of a celebrity they hate for some stupid reason, overly edited thumbnails to make the celebrity look "crazy" etc to me it's childish and I don't understand those types of channels at all. I have celebrities that I hate but I just ignore them, I don't watch videos of them, I don't search news about them, I don't watch shows or interviews they are in to "see what they said/did now" I dont go to old videos of their's to reply to supportive comments with things like "this didn't age well" . I just don't ,simple as. I certainly wouldn't make a whole video of me burning their biography while drinking wine. It's just pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.