Things Influencers influenced you to buy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Pixie skincare
Scentsy wax melts
Morphe eyeshadows
Alex drawers from ikea (they’re actually the perfect storage for my desk/makeup area)
Urban decay all nighter setting spray
Nyx makeup (I don’t think I would’ve ever tried it had I not seen it on YouTube but I love it)
Urban decay naked palettes
Real techniques brushes
Beauty blenders (I use a real techniques one but wouldn’t have ever used any of them if I hadn’t see them on social media)

Reactions: 2
Pixie skincare
Scentsy wax melts
Morphe eyeshadows
Alex drawers from ikea (they’re actually the perfect storage for my desk/makeup area)
Nyx makeup (I don’t think I would’ve ever tried it had I not seen it on YouTube but I love it)
Real techniques brushes
Beauty blenders (I use a real techniques one but wouldn’t have ever used any of them if I hadn’t see them on social media)
Influencers changed the make up game with beauty blenders!! Also I would still be putting on eyeshadow with those sponge applicators without the beauty gurus

Reactions: 1
Zoflora, The Pink Stuff, Scrub Daddy, Elbow Grease and a Minky - Mrs Hinch 🙈
Collection 2000 concealer - Zoella
Hari & the Gang hoodie - maybe DoesMyBumLook40 or Anna Mathur
£75 on Lisa Eldridge lipsticks - they are lush, to be fair

I love CoLab dry shampoo too! I love it even more now it can be found in home bargains 😂 I discovered it on my own tho but I’m tempted to look up Ruth crillys coz her name is on the tin I have, is she worth a follow?
I quite like her, she seems to be quite honest and chatty but she can go on a bit sometimes. She admits herself she rambles! She is really good at a make up review, even tho she probably gets all of it for free!

I bought an APC bag, a couple of Bella Freud jumpers and a pair of Golden Goose trainers after seeing them on Kat Farmer, skinny Levis after A Mothers Edit wore them (and have also recommended them to loads of friends), various things recommended by Little Spree, cashmere jumpers, striped tops and lots of stuff from J Crew as recommended by Wardrobe Icons, a clothes defuzzer that WearsMyMoney showed and quite a few bits and pieces that I’ve seen on various french bloggers. I never use swipe ups though and everything that I’ve ordered and kept I love and wear.

Also The Ordinary skincare possibly from The Frugality which has revolutionised my skin and quite a few bits of modern-y art (I know nothing about art other than I know what I like so that may not be a good description)
How are you finding The Ordinary. I’m keen to try! But I have combination skin

I bought one of these mops too after I saw Mrs Meldrum recommending it.
I should have know it'd be 💩
Me too! broke within a couple of uses, bought all the gel nail tit naively through her aff links and the matalan bedding (which I love!)

How are you finding The Ordinary. I’m keen to try! But I have combination skin
I have combination skin and I absolutely love it. It works really well for me - I use the B12 serum and the hyaluronic serum daily plus the rosehip mask thing once a week and the retinol a couple of times a week. I really like the ethos behind the company too.

Reactions: 3
Pixie skincare
Scentsy wax melts
Morphe eyeshadows
Real techniques brushes
Some of these are solid purchases though! I still use the concealer, naked palette, and RT brushes for my everyday makeup, and I have the Alex drawers too. I still buy Nars smudgeproof eyeshadow primer which was recommended by Ingrid (missglamorazzi, haven't followed in years) as it's the only one that works for me.

I bought an Emily Norris planner im so ashamed 😅 it didnt come till the end of bleeping February so all my new years resoloutions had gone out the window by then so its just sat gathering dust 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some of these are solid purchases though! I still use the concealer, naked palette, and RT brushes for my everyday makeup, and I have the Alex drawers too. I still buy Nars smudgeproof eyeshadow primer which was recommended by Ingrid (missglamorazzi, haven't followed in years) as it's the only one that works for me.
I still use all of them and repurchase as well. I try to only buy things genuine influencers talk about though rather than the ones that are basically sales reps lol

Ummmm yes quite a bit lol

a few hinch stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️ The only thing that’s really good is elbow grease
tru wash, benefit they’re real mascara, caviar creams, rhubarb method from Mrs Thompson Home, love them all!
sponge cloth from miss mops - it’s ok but I can’t stand the squeaking, it goes right through me!
JD seasoning - swdanielle I think. tit.
Swan pet extend hoover - vac mat. Not bad so far
Car fresheners - mrsmillershome. Not bad

sure there’s more but can’t think 🙈

Holly Gabrielle influenced me to buy an epilator. For a while, it worked and the hairs were growing back less thick. But now my legs have been covered in scars since last summer. It is only the areas where I epilated that are covered in scars, which have not healed :(..

I bought an Emily Norris planner im so ashamed 😅 it didnt come till the end of bleeping February so all my new years resoloutions had gone out the window by then so its just sat gathering dust 🤣
Got one for Christmas. Struggling to use it though as Wednesday is spelt wrong the whole way through!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A crappy lip plumping lipstick !!! Promised to give me Kylie Jenner lips for £25!! Did naff all ..... this was about 3 years ago ......why the hell did I want huge lips!!!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Cringe when I think about it now lol

Bought some stuff from Scousebird online and then realised it was bleeping tat, that you could get it for far cheaper in Home Bargains or Ali Express and that the mark up she puts on her tit is ridiculous. Wanting us to believe she uses this stuff while being gifted left, right and centre and not being transparent with it.
I used a make up artist recommended to me from her in Liverpool for my friends hen weekend. She was horrific. Xx