Things Influencers influenced you to buy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only thing I’ve bought is one of those squirty mops, had one before hinch though 🧹

Reactions: 1
Some makeup brushes hinch pretended to use and a shark vacuum, although the vacuum was always raved about in that DIY on a budget group.

Absolutely nothing. I would love to buy a Chanel bag buy just can’t justify the spend. For £3,000 I can pay my mums private h/care for the next 2 years in SA

Reactions: 2
A mascara zoella was wearing as I do love her lashes but alas mine were not as good. Decent product though. Also bought blogilates merchandise back in the day before Cassey started charging an absolute fortune for it
I saw one of Zoella's videos years ago when she recommended Maybelline Lash sensational and I love it.

I admit I did buy some hinch endorsed things :oops:

A selfish mother “mother” hoodie which I cringe about now and never wear! What a rip off it was too and faded really badly after just a few washes

Reactions: 5
I joined Instagram almost 5 years ago with a weight loss account. When the #ads took off (before they actually declared them ads) I was so brainwashed by those idiots! I’m ashamed to admit I bought a princess planning food diary for £6 ish and the lowest point for me was lo-dough! I actually believed those dicks when they said it was great and tasted just like real pizza! It was bloody awful and was like chomping through an old mouse mat 😂😂 a few times I nearly bought bloody jd seasonings just to see what they were like but then I found gomi and saw the error of my ways 😂😂
God I tried that lo-dough too, it was so disgusting! I tried one bite and binned the rest! I also tried nutribombs once and never ever again, they were vile!

Reactions: 5
I think the only thing I’ve bought is one of those squirty mops, had one before hinch though 🧹
I bought a spray mop after Louise Pentland raved about it. Unless you have a massive room its basically pointless just end up spraying the furniture. Also it cant be as hygienic as normal mops because your mopping all around the house without rinsing the mop head.

I saw one of Zoella's videos years ago when she recommended Maybelline Lash sensational and I love it.

I admit I did buy some hinch endorsed things :oops:
That's ok but it doesn't thicken lashes.

I bought a spray mop after Louise Pentland raved about it. Unless you have a massive room its basically pointless just end up spraying the furniture. Also it cant be as hygienic as normal mops because your mopping all around the house without rinsing the mop head.
I bought one of these mops too after I saw Mrs Meldrum recommending it.
I should have know it'd be 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bought the Vileda mop and I love it but it was Hinch inspired. I agree with the comment about Elbow Grease: game changer for my extractor fan. Most other Hinch things is stuff my Mum has been using for years (pledge, zoflora, stainless steel cleaner, dettol etc.) so I don’t class them as “influencer” purchases cos my family used them before.

I tried JD seasoning once: absolutely tit Don’t waste your money on them.

I also bought a Shark BUT it was a well researched, extensively weighed up purchase and I waited 2 months to cash in on an amazon prime Black Friday flash sale and got it for the same price as a standard Vax (£130ish) still the best purchase I’ve made. Love it. Just shop about and be savvy if there is a big sale time coming up then wait it out. Never shop that type of thing from a swipe up. IMO that is!

Reactions: 7
Zebra pens on Brummy’s recommendation. No longer a subscriber (as she is so annoying) but still love the pens.

Hate to admit it but a load of cleaning products from Mrs Hinch

I was influenced to buy medjool dates because it was claimed that they were the same as caramels...news flash...they weren't!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Um yes... When spacemask were just launched I bought lots for myself and as gifts but now the lovely Harriet sends them out as freebies to the freeloaders I don't buy them anymore.

Tilly C recommended eye liner and it's fantastic! Not a paid ad but simply a make up tutorial... £1 from Poundland.

Reactions: 3