Things Influencers influenced you to buy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was influenced a couple of years ago to buy those god awful Grenson Nanette boots. Sold them on eBay last year, was sick of the sight of them!

I was influenced a couple of years ago to buy those god awful Grenson Nanette boots. Sold them on eBay last year, was sick of the sight of them!
Was that when Holly W wore them on I'm a Celeb and they ended up being bloody everywhere 😂

Reactions: 1
I bought a nutribullet after seeing it on one of Molly Maes vlogs and I’m so glad I did it’s brilliant

TBF to me, it’s when I first started with Instagram and didn’t realise I was being influenced 😂 I soon caught on though.
Zoflora which I actually can’t stand far too perfumed for me so don’t buy anymore.
Pink stuff - don’t use a lot but do find It good
scrub daddy - 😆 do like them,
a shirt - looked stunning on the influencer - absolute awful cheap thing sent back
caroline hiron book - it did help improve my skin care regime - I stick to products I like though

I bought the Estrid razor a few weeks ago 😂 I needed a new one and it’s about the same prize as the one I used before.

But so far I’m actually impressed. The Venus one always gave me razor bumps but this one doesn’t.

I bought the Estrid razor a few weeks ago 😂 I needed a new one and it’s about the same prize as the one I used before.

But so far I’m actually impressed. The Venus one always gave me razor bumps but this one doesn’t.
I have this razor and I like it too! They let me get as many razor heads as I need, as often as I need, and if I have too many I can skip a delivery. Works really well for me