Things Influencers influenced you to buy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation - absolutely rubbish! Comes off and looks patchy after 3hours.

Nars creamy concealer - brilliant
Milani blusher - lovely

Reactions: 1
back in the day I sub'd to sooo many TY channels for make up and I was suckered in. I had to buy Mac as they all had it, new release after new release, limited edition....I was getting my friend in america to buy it and send it to me!!!( yes I was that bad) I also bought a pair of stud earrings from Michelle 1218 I think her name was....they were tit and fell apart BUT I THOUGHT I needed them as she made them!! also, I bought loads of Elle from Allthatglitters21 when she claimed she mad "making make up bags" ect. I swear I think I spent thousands. Now I want to go back and slap myself!! what a waste xx

Reactions: 5
I was influenced to buy some "protein" powder from Cute Nutrition as I honestly thought I'd end up looking like the models advertising it!!

I've ALMOST bought JD Seasonings and Princess Planner but couldn't justify the prices at the time!

I love a wax melt and this is off topic but has anyone ordered from cushty co I have on a influencers advice and I’m so disappointed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t smell a thing just makes me think it’s really all about the money!!

I love a wax melt and this is off topic but has anyone ordered from cushty co I have on a influencers advice and I’m so disappointed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t smell a thing just makes me think it’s really all about the money!!
Not cushty co but a different brand, recommended a few times by one of hinch's arse lickers and I can't smell anything, bought a few different ones too and they're rubbish. Influencers are just in it for the money, this one just recommends them because he often gets gifted them 🙄 I've learnt my lesson 😂

Not cushty co but a different brand, recommended a few times by one of hinch's arse lickers and I can't smell anything, bought a few different ones too and they're rubbish. Influencers are just in it for the money, this one just recommends them because he often gets gifted them 🙄 I've learnt my lesson 😂
Same here...especially ones from ebay, I have ordered several and absolutely no smell, I am now guessing ebay pays for recommendations seeing as they pay for these swipe up ads?

Reactions: 3
I wont buy anything from an influencer... it is all about money
I like to go on etsy and try different sellers
Currently loving Berry Cocoa

The best ones are morrisons! I've got a few from people on ebay and they're not very good

Reactions: 2
I bought affordable version of gold thick H&M hoops (love them)
Started pairing trousers with casual t shirts & got gold chokers cuz of zoella

I really wanted some m&s shoes that dlam was pushing
dragged my bloke into town,found them and they where awful to even look at
while my bloke was still laughing at me I tried them on
i have size 7 feet and in these they looked twice the size
never again…

• Haha
Jd seasonings - I bought they was ok , but once you’ve used them , if you buy a few they don’t come with labels so once the packaging is removed , you don’t know which is which ( some look the same ) , I then noticed that all the ingredients of each pot is listed on the website , so you can make them up yourself , if you have the ingredients , works out cheaper in the long run as I paid around £15.00 for four small pots with postage

also paid around a tenner for a princess planner , wasn’t worth the hype , slimming world do there own for around a fiver and I also found cheaper alternatives in pound land , home and bargain , Princess planning must be making a fortune aswel as them water bottles

Um yes... When spacemask were just launched I bought lots for myself and as gifts but now the lovely Harriet sends them out as freebies to the freeloaders I don't buy them anymore.

Tilly C recommended eye liner and it's fantastic! Not a paid ad but simply a make up tutorial... £1 from Poundland.
Yeah I bought space masks and lektofuels but when I see them gifting to people I’m livid I spend my hard earned cash and they gift them away. So won’t but again. I liked the logs but I wasn’t a fan of the space masks tbh a lot of fuss over nothing
I like Harriet though

Remember when every one of them had the Zara city bag? My boyfriend at the time bought me it too.

Yeah I bought space masks and lektofuels but when I see them gifting to people I’m livid I spend my hard earned cash and they gift them away. So won’t but again. I liked the logs but I wasn’t a fan of the space masks tbh a lot of fuss over nothing
I like Harriet though
I agree with you about the companies gifting their goods. I was very interested in lektofuels until I saw several "influencers" receiving them as gifts. I've not really bought anything as a result of influencers but my list of places I won't buy things from is increasing all the time: TheWhiteCompany, Bloom&Wild, Jo Malone, BobbiBrown etc. I'm also annoyed with AO.COM for gifting expensive items to influencers all the time.

Has anyone else noticed how many Dermalogica "skinfluencers'' appear to be on Instagram? Some of them with not a very big following and their feed doesn't really correlate with skincare either. That's another brand off my shopping list.

I’m very ashamed of admitting it but I was stupidly influenced to buy a Vileda spray mop which I barely use and some Flash bathroom which gave my husband an asthma attack 😓 (I’m not criticising the product, just my stupidity as I knew I should have used natural products because of his asthma...)

I’m very ashamed of admitting it but I was stupidly influenced to buy a Vileda spray mop which I barely use and some Flash bathroom which gave my husband an asthma attack 😓 (I’m not criticising the product, just my stupidity as I knew I should have used natural products because of his asthma...)
No-one should be using any chemicals in their homes that cause asthma! Don’t feel you need to justify - pretty much all the products that Hinch etc sell are toxic crap that should come with serious health warnings. Avoid avoid avoid!!

Reactions: 7
I can't think of anything at all .I hate stuff . It's just more stuff to clean and tidy up.

I prefer to waste my money eating out and on holidays I can't afford. I do really want to go to bali though and that has certainly become an obsession thanks to instas constantly showing it